EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion Bunkr Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to upload a file for the last 5-6 hours but I still can't complete the upload. Now I'm only getting burger and nachos and they don't work at all. Any ETA?

Last edited:
I've been trying to upload a file for the last 5-6 hours but I still can't complete the upload. Now I'm only getting burger and nachos and they don't work at all. Any ETA?
No ETA, this is network related and there's nothing we can do until datacenter fixes the issue. Feels like we've reached some sort of ceiling, and are capped but idk. Still waiting for them to reply my ticket.

Can't tell you an ETA because I don't know how long is going to take them.

Last edited:
No ETA, this is network related and there's nothing we can do until datacenter fixes the issue.

Can't tell you an ETA because I don't know how long is going to take them.
I see. I'm gonna stop trying for today, then. Thanks

Hello, I'm new to uploading to Bunkrrr and I'm having some issues with albums. When I create an album and upload files to it, I often find that some files are missing, or the entire album is empty when I check it afterward. Am I doing something wrong?

And also, when I try to upload certain files, I sometimes get an error message that just says "0". What does this mean?

When I create an album and upload files to it, I often find that some files are missing, or the entire album is empty when I check it afterward. Am I doing something wrong?
Albums update once an hour

And also, when I try to upload certain files, I sometimes get an error message that just says "0". What does this mean?
No ETA, this is network related and there's nothing we can do until datacenter fixes the issue. Feels like we've reached some sort of ceiling, and are capped but idk. Still waiting for them to reply my ticket.

May I ask if the update happens one hour after the album is created, or if all albums are updated simultaneously at a specific time every hour?
I believe its every album at the same time but dont know when that is

Does bunkr support subfolders? Tried uploading a folder with them and it unpacked everything.
No

Do you know how much longer roughly? All the good stuff seems to be on fries
Fries finished last night but now we're suffering from success and network is extremely congested. We're waiting on a fix from the DC.

Wont enable until the network is fixed since there's no point on adding more load on the network to further slow things down.

e63f997d1d.png

Is there an optimal 'Upload chunk size (MB)' to upload faster? or less prone to fail uploads?

Also, I know that max. parallel uploads is 2, but can I have 2 tabs uploading to different albums? Will my upload speed get affected?

I just wanted to say thank you to the Bunkr staff and how useful Bunkr is.
I know there is a ton of bitching, but I am hoping this small thank you will help with that.

I cannot imagine the man hour and cost of keeping Bunkr up and running. Thank you T4C0 and the bunkr staff for all that you do.
Thanks!

The only reason you see a lot of people bitching because thats the only thing they do, they only come here to complain, but when everything is working fine they don't say anything.

Cost? Haha dont get me started :hahaa:

Appreciate your comment :HomieKiss:

Is there an optimal 'Upload chunk size (MB)' to upload faster? or less prone to fail uploads?

Also, I know that max. parallel uploads is 2, but can I have 2 tabs uploading to different albums? Will my upload speed get affected?
I'd say anywhere between 10-50MB, you'd have to play around honestly.

Want to start off by saying thanks T4C0 and team for providing and maintaining bunkr. Just got a few questions if you got the time to answer or shed some insight.

1. Have there been any recent discussions to increase the file size limit? Missing the old 5GB days lol, especially now that other alternatives aren't so reliable anymore. Looking at you pixeldrain

2. Have you ever considered implementing password-protected file/album functionality?

Want to start off by saying thanks T4C0 and team for providing and maintaining bunkr. Just got a few questions if you got the time to answer or shed some insight.

1. Have there been any recent discussions to increase the file size limit? Missing the old 5GB days lol, especially now that other alternatives aren't so reliable anymore. Looking at you pixeldrain

2. Have you ever considered implementing password-protected file/album functionality?
1. We're looking into it. We're testing a new setup with fries server and so far has been ok-ish. If we continue to tweak it and can get to an acceptable level then we're able to move all content to "cold" servers (HDD) and serve "hot" (SSD) content faster servers. Right now hot/cold are mostly in SSD which are extremely expensive. So, TLDR we're working on it but as of today, not at this moment. Maybe soon idk only time will tell.

2. Yes, wont happen, have to rewrite a lot of the frontend logic, database, etc. too much hassle honestly and the to-do/to-fix list is pretty long at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom