Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

Pervysage88

Superfan
Sep 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That's just weird, then whats the whole point of a kids channel? I noticed a lot of people in her community tab think the channel is weird too and don't understand why she made it.

Idk I think Sharon has a few lose screws upstairs. Something in the last few years has been different about her for sure and it depresses me :SadgeCry:

Last edited:

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
Honestly, time is running out, she only has a couple of years left in which she will still look moderately young, at least for me I can tell you that I hope Sharon hurry up, because there is no possibility in which I and surely many more are going to buy the content of an old woman whose best years are gone

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
The question with Sharon is not if she would do it, I swear she will do it, the question with her is when, if the Sharon of the future, let's say a 35-year-old Sharon, is the one who decides to do it, well, bad news for her, because then Not even adult content will be profitable anymore, and Sharon, you know, cut this shit and do it now because time is not going to return and all that money you could earn may be cut in a half or less

LANZER2909

Superfan
Apr 9, 2022

She started dating her editor, which would be the equivalent of a twitch thot dating her moderator, of course the woman is stupid and crazy. Kids channel was obviously done in hopes of getting those Youtube Kids clicks and views, but it's obviously not working as intended. People saying is a grooming channel or whatever lol, yall need to go outside for a bit and roll around in some grassy knoll.

Pervysage88

Superfan
Sep 22, 2023
Idk man look how at how Miranda Sings channel started out. It was suppose to be for kids and all innocent and shit until she started sending them her panties and grooming them.

I think Sharon is a good person and beyond that. But the existence of the kids channel in the first place is questionable and then she say's its for adults too? So like whats the real reason she made the channel, she could just post an occasional so called kids video on her main.

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
But it is a chsnnel weird and super cringe, its a complete fail and thats why she started to say its for adults bc she thinks thst would bring the rest of her simps to this stupid channel its just the lewd thing its gonna be her last resort, sadly She will have to hit rock bottom to make lewd content. We wanted to save her that hassle but it seems like she has to hit rock bottom to be able to take her real audience seriously.

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
Yall saw the last storie on ig about that creepy ass kids channel? So hair cut for "children" hahaha but grown ups might like it too ? , She is so desperate for views, that she ends up proving us right, this shit is over, Sharon, listen to your audience and suck a lollipop, suck your fingers, the microphone is not difficult

Last edited:

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
It's like I said minutes ago on the Frivvi thread, this Kids channel is a failed channel. I give it by the end of the year that she changes and revamps the channel into a Dance/Stretching/Yoga channel or deletes it altogether. Erasing this failed venture's history from her ASMR career. An embarrassing period in her asmr life that I'm sure she will want to quietly forget ever happened and not bring up ever again as if it never existed.