Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I see. You need more harder feet stuff. I'm like I'll take whatever feet reveal I can get from her since especially now it's even more rarer to see her bare feet since she stopped doing the yoga videos and she doesn't do those poolside videos laying on a lawn chair in the pose showing her feet/soles anymore. Shit I think before the yoga videos it had been a very long time that she had showed her feet so to see them in a regular setting asmr video of hers in the present is really a special gift/treat for feet people like me or any feet fans of hers that may exist.
I hope you're right. As much as I love feet I also wouldn't mind her doing more stuff with spitting her fingers like rugglesbyys says. I also would love to see her do bikini photo sets doing different sexy poses while wearing a bikini. And her doing more risque stuff hopefully would mean she would finally be willing to do an ear licking and ear eating 3DIO Twins videos. Hopefully her doing more risque stuff would also mean she would become more open to showing off her bare feet even more. Aside from all those things I mentioned I really don't expect her to be getting anymore lewder than that.

Last edited:

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
100% Agree. I hope she does more videos like it in the future. Her feet are never really talked about but they are definitely one of her positive aspect that is beautiful about her imo.
Why because we are talking about her feet?
Non feet motherfuckers always say this kind of shit when they see feet people talking about an ASMRtist's feet. I don't fucking get it. Like grow up and realize people are into different things than you. The land scope (sorry, can't remember the right term) is wide and not so closed like you think.

Last edited:

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
She has to reel in the coomers who are getting tired of her. How can we resist such a gorgeous set like that. She looks so fucking good. In that dress. She has thicc curvy thighs to die for :Hnng: :Hnng: and legs overall looked so yummy :peepoSimp: Those close up shots of her thighs were :cumsby:

She better do a yoga video or dance video in a something tight or small so we can see her jiggle soon

Her last video was actually really good too. No yap session and was an actual ASMR video. Its like she is learning and evolving finally

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
She just upload those new pics with her big beautiful thighs, on twitter, and put tje link of her recent lame ass video , just a reminder shw knows views are low as fuck and im so thankful of that, i think she just start to accept her only talent is her sexapeal

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Yeah I saw that too. She's linking her latest video like when she links and promotes the shit out of her kids channel. Views are definitely low and I hope they stay that way this way she can uploaded more raunchier content.

Now if Glow was such a smart business woman like others were talking about on the previous page she would capitalize on that last face brushing, book sounds, inaudible whispers video she did last week. What she should do if she is a smart business woman is do the same thumbnail she did for that video smiling at the camera but next time do it with both her bare feet up exposed in the pose behind her showing off her soles and see how quick everyone is going to flock to that video and boost her views up and increase her subscriber count rapidly to 2million. If she opens herself up more to revealing her feet in her videos, I have no doubt she will reach 2million subs fast but she has to stop letting her prudish behavior and ankle insecurities get the better of her judgement.

Of course, I personally hope she does another face brushing and book sounds inaudible whispers in bed barefoot video again and with "in the pose" thumbnail as I mentioned really soon. đź‘Ł:peepoFeet:

tyranius

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 22, 2022
Some content creators don't like the idea of leaning into feet fandom. When a woman does shit in the pose, she knows exactly what she is doing and so does everyone else. There's no way to play it off as "it's you guys sexualizing, I'm totally legit".

It's the reason some only use it as a crutch temporarily, like the girl in your profile picture. Celaine started out making feet content and as soon as she captured a big enough viewer base she ditched that type of content for good, like a good thot.

WillieDustice

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Are you talking about the video titled "ASMR Staying with You as You Fall Asleep"? That's the only one that lines up with the timing and reading the book stuff, but I don't see a whole lot of feet in it, other than like 2-3 seconds near the start of the video and then like 10 seconds when she's reading while on her back and her legs are crossed. Did she edit out her feet from the video after she originally posted it?

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
I want glow, to do lewd asmr, and yeah you are right we need to give the exact amount of views so she do more and more lewd things, but maybe its a delusion cuz her fucking simps will give her lots of views and then she just still doing this shitty annooying lame boring ass videos like she use to ,