Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I mean what do you expect?

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Here are some clips I think you guys might like. Included are x-rays and you can tell she has some nice little chocolate kiss nips :SALAMI: if you guys haven't already seen these.
They are old. She was a lot more fun with her brother around. Now she is no fun. Blocks and bans people for the smallest things

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Yeah she was so much cooler back then, but I guess that's what happens when you become entitled and let internet fame get to you. She takes offense to people voicing their opinions and can't handle criticism. She was cool just being herself and not being so lame like she is now.

LANZER2909

Superfan
Apr 9, 2022

Sometimes when a woman is around someone she's comfortable with, like a close friend, sibling or a relative, they act more like themselves. But when they are with someone and has insecurities about her personality due to bad experiences in the past, she hides it and starts to behave like the exact opposite of who she is due to fear of repeating said past experience. Now, i do not know this woman personally nor do i intend to pretend that i know this is what happened, but she does have a different demeanor ever since she started living with her BF.

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
You know that's an excellent point and I wont sit up here and act like I know her personally either. But by all accounts It does seem like she was way more comfortable with being herself back when she lived with her brother. She seemed not to care to act silly, do little dances, crack jokes, curse like a pirate and be more fun. Those Twitch streams were lit!

Now she always come off like she's actively suppressing her true personality with being a goody two shoes and It comes off even more awkward! She really does it when she's around her BF like in those videos. She just seems really fake to me, like its not even genuine, just full of awkward smiles, laughs and cringe behavior.

Now she did say in a video that when she was with her ex before this guy, she felt he was making her into someone she knew she was not and she felt like she wasn't being herself, and thus had to distance herself from that person. Seems like a repeat and sure some people become more mature with age, and change behavior but always are uniquely themselves personality wise. Even when you watch the videos not too long ago when she went to visit her family in France she seemed like a different person.

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Lol I didn't see all the clips but seeing that second clip reminds me of the x-ray guy that used to come on reddit like 2/3 years ago and do x-rays on girls tits and shit. Shit was awesome but then people left dumb comments to him about the x-rays and ig it discouraged him and he left and never came back. RIP X-ray guy lolz

She did not upload a video on friday nor did she live stream. If she live streams every other week then ig maybe this week she will and hopefully go give us content on fridays. Her missing out on her youtube schedule is not good for her with how her views are low. It's only going to get worse if she starts skipping upload schedules for whatever reason. Good thing since it will force her to spice up her videos a bit. Hopefully maybe do another video barefoot again 🥵

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
In her community tab she said the reason she didn't upload was because she's working on another video that's a bigger project and she doesn't want to rush it and it would probably be up the next day yada yada.

Then goes on to say that she's very tired these days, but working hard and pushing through :ddHuh:. Working hard on what??? This is the most lax schedule she's ever had making the most low effort content she's ever made yet she's tired these days lmao :KEKWlaugh:.

Bet this project is one of her many bright ideas that never does well in the algorithm but she thinks people will love. My guess would be an RP of some kind or some wig brushing video. I don't expect it to be that great. She never does the style of ASMR I like anymore anyways.

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
The only other rp I think of is that Gibi Shrek ASMR movie that has different asmrtists playing parts in it. I don't know or remember if Glow is in that movie but to me it sounds more like what you're saying some kind of RP. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the kids channel bs cause that she is annoying constantly promoting and reminding everyone to check out that lame channel all the time.

She uploads tuesdays so she should have this "project" up by then. I wonder if it has to do with that dance/stretching studio and if she's going to film a video in it. What video I have no idea. Hopefully a yoga/stretching video but I doubt it.

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
Force her?? nah your lost in the sauce bro. If anything content will get worse with the laziness but I wish you were right. I have zero faith in this being the case

Yea its been a day and more. She skipped her stream yesterday as well. Usually every other sunday she streams, no video or stream.

How is this for a great idea? another yoga video or a dance video in her "new studio" shaking some ass. Better than whatever she is actually planning.

My favorite videos of her these days is when she is not yapping the whole time. Its why I never watch her streams. Just a yap fest about her book and plans and simps sending literal hundred dollar donos where she barely squeezes out a thanks
I actually forgot about her kids channel. Thanks for reminding me :Sadge: its literally the worst asmr. I only watched the first 2 minutes of her first ever kid video. It was so bad. I pray for another yoga video with some good ass shots in white yoga pants or something bright

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
You know I was thinking about that recently. I even went back to your first comment about it to find the timestamp you left to that stream where she mentions it to watch it back and yeah she seemed very adamant about it.

Said she didn't want to stream aging on Twitch, but YT with its lame ass policies won't allow any music on live steams due to dumb ass DMCA violations so she has to find a work around. If she was smart she'd hop on Kick that is starting to get some momentum and try to get partnered.

But like I always say "I'll believe it when I see it" but good chance the new video could be an introduction to the studio like a studio tour. Just not sure why she would upload a video like that on her main channel besides the obvious fact she wants to promote it to a wider audience :thonk:

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
I know a streamer who plays music during his live but the music is gone in the vod but his audio is still there. Idk how he got this setup but I am sure Glow would love to do this if she knew about this method. Be cool to see her have fun and dance again. Idk why she doesn't like twitch. Some asmr girls stream on both youtube and twitch at the same time

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
I'm sure a few simps will buy it just to tweet her an image of them holding the book with them Cheeto dust covered ass hands just to try to make her feel like they enjoyed her writing :KEKWlaugh: Probably to get her to think they are sweet. But I don't think many people are actually reading that shit besides the few women in her community that find her interesting.

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
She'll never financially recover from this. I probably wouldn't read it even if it was free. From my very limited knowledge she described the plot was basically her life story?? somehow but a mary sue bad ass in a fantasy world setting. Idk if that first part makes sense. But she is already planning sequels. Shes delusional :WeirdChamp: