Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow how funny is that im starting to believe thst you poor simps really thing yall have a chance with her , by defend her when reality is she doesnt give a fuck about yall, i know you mama doesnt love yall What a shame to see a bunch of "men" excuses crawling for (validation) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
It doesn't matter if we convince her, us 80% of her followers who want to see her doing lewd ASMR, or if her idiot boyfriend does it, the thing is that women don't want to take responsibility for their actions, if she makes lewd content it's because we or her idiotic boyfriend pushes her to that, that way she could be a total lascivious woman because everyone around her is to blame for that except her and that way she can continue being a prude on social networks
I honestly prefer that we be the ones who make her do it, and not that weirdo, but if you want to refer to that guy, just tell him to never appear on camera, the pov is fine, and preferably not appear on camera

Last edited:

Pervysage88

Superfan
Sep 22, 2023
HA! her business will be having a mass liquidation at the rate shes going. Not giving her customers what they want, running them away with shady business tactics, putting out the same shitty generic product every week, and venturing into markets no one cares about! She a business woman alright, a bad one :MEGALUL:

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 She is going to have to witness how those views fall to the ground, so that she finally accepts her destiny.I just hope that when this happens she doesn't get too old.
Businesss wowan hahahahaha

Sharon, we wanted to spare you that regret but if you need to see your effort thrown away and lose all your views, Welp its up to you .

qwerty1234p

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 8, 2022
Pretty standard to start on the next book before the previous one is published. It takes time for a book to go from finished to published and instead of wasting that time twiddling your fingers, you write the next book, that way you have more time to write and refine it if it gets picked up and both publishers and fans like knowing the sequel is already written.

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
The fact that she has recently said her kids channel is for grown ups too tells me that she already knows no kids are watching that creepy ass channel only grown ass men and that now she acknowledges it and accepts it. I wonder if this will have an effect on how she does her newer videos on that creepy channel going forward :monkaHmm:
Sharon it's not too late to give us what we want. I mean you're already 30 now but in 10-15 years that might change.