EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

Her scamming people is wrong, no doubt.

If your homie, or you yourself, is emptying a bank account for some e-whore though, that's also wrong. You gotta be smarter than that or this kinda thing's just going to keep happening.

Also onlyfans doesn't give a shit about this kind of bait and switch, they never have, likely never will. The correct course of action is to spin up social media alts and comment on all her shit saying that she's a non-nude model pretending to sell nudes. Do that enough and, at very least, you save other bros the trouble, at best, she whips a tiddy out for real, at medium, she starts advertising accurately.
Her bio does say everything but nudes but she sent out a set last week with her tits out but its under something see through 🙄 but at least she's starting to put out more. She flashed her nips on the last stream so it's about fucking time.

Her bio does say everything but nudes but she sent out a set last week with her tits out but its under something see through 🙄 but at least she's starting to put out more. She flashed her nips on the last stream so it's about fucking time.
Did anyone cap those moments?

she had a nude set out last week but it got leaked and since it got completely scrubbed it seems whenever she starts putting out more and it gets leaked she takes a giant step back
There was some on the new reddit but the simp who runs it takes down everything submitted almost instantly.

Tried posting this to test and it got taken down within minutes
You tried posting that in the Content Thread? Odd.
Anyway, now that we have a link to that jpg3 album, just load whatever you have in to that. And we can bookmark/refresh.

onlyfans doesn't give a shit about this kind of bait and switch, they never have, likely never will.
I truly don't understand how OF isn't complicit in allowing creators to commit fraud. You can have DMs documenting a contractual agreement with a model for custom content, but the second they screw you over, OF says it was a tip and not an agreement to exchange money for goods/service. I can't believe that would stand in court.

They don't look particularly deep, so it's entirely possible that she was just scratching herself in normal manner and her skin shows/imprints the scratch/impression a little longer. I wouldn't be surprised if she had sensitive skin in that regard. I don't see any bruises, blood or small scabbing which is what you'd expect if she was being abusive scratched.

The other consideration is that she's using AI again, and possibly using someone else's photos with her head photo-shopped in.
My ex has dermatographia and every minor scratch or rubbing will leave a mark like these. I could leave a handprint on her ass with less force than needed to dent playdough or fresh bread.

Last edited:
one thing I will say that she does right is that she doesn’t use bots to talk to people like every of girl does she actually responds to your messages and comments and asks questions

Back
Top Bottom