EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

What did you expect from a grifter. She dated a guy called Baked Alaska ( YOBA). Then she tried to frame him as a bad guy when he got into a little bit of legal trouble. She wants to be a thot but also not show nudes because it would piss off a large number of people. Ruining the grift incase this OF shit doesn’t work out.
Let’s be real here. Baked Alaska is a dummy who asked for what he was getting, and the fact that she actually thought he was worth dating and fucking shows how deranged she was and this OF shit shows how deranged she still is.

I tried out subscribing to OnlyFans to see what it’s like and realized pretty soon it was a scam and bailed out. It’s not worth it, especially when it gets posted among the internet in various sites like this one soon after.

Lol she had a live “strip” stream on her free OF. She went for an hour ended it then dropped the price by five bucks.

before anyone asks I didn’t pay to watch it I just have the preview updating in the background.

A DM from today 'Nipples hard and pussy open' for $150, one 5 second video and 13 pics. I'm guessing she's fully clothed, legs open and hard nipples under at least one piece of clothing.
That’s what I’m guessing too. I’m in no way purchasing that set. Hopefully someone leaks it though.

She also sent this in the DMs this morning.

“Thank you to everyone who joined me tonight for the naked stream. Tomorrow we’re starting off, completely uncovered. See you then!”

Is this a ruse or is she finally going to do it?

Yeah, was going to ask if anyone has EVER seen her get naked or even do a real flash during one of these live shows. My guess is no...

She CLAIMS that she's done way more explicit OF content than her real life bff Anna Faith, but I seriously doubt it. Anna's content is actually getting way better lately and hopefully she'll start to follow in her footsteps.

Yeah, was going to ask if anyone has EVER seen her get naked or even do a real flash during one of these live shows. My guess is no...

She CLAIMS that she's done way more explicit OF content than her real life bff Anna Faith, but I seriously doubt it. Anna's content is actually getting way better lately and hopefully she'll start to follow in her footsteps.
there was about a 2 day periord 2-3 weeks ago where she was doing full on nip slips 1-3 times per stream. but havent seen it sence. only happens when shes in an extremly good mood.

Nope. She had a “preview” of her in a net outfit with her nipples censored and said if you subscribed to her OF, the full set would be available. But alas, that was another scam because it isn’t even on there yet.
Yea, she constantly states that she's more explicit than her bff Anna Faith, but so far I've seen nothing. Anna is finally cranking it up it seems and Ashton still has a long way to go .

Anybody see her Insta stories today? Looked like she was having a fight with her BF. Then again, she's extra-dramatic so who knows. Though, she's more likely to show more in the event she's single, so fingers crossed.

Anybody see her Insta stories today? Looked like she was having a fight with her BF. Then again, she's extra-dramatic so who knows. Though, she's more likely to show more in the event she's single, so fingers crossed.
No idea, but that whipped cream live recording that I just saw was fucking sad. As if she did it but left on her bra and thong! lol.... Such a prude and I've legit NEVER seen a girl do that.... Plus it just makes a mess of her clothes? lol

Back
Top Bottom