EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

B83I1sIafc75280219b8acb3.md.png
Something interesting I noticed....
These are fingernail scratches. They're filtered out a little, which means she's trying to hide them, but, image error analysis does not lie. Why they weren't simply shopped out entirely is a little mysterious...

Given how vanilla this bitch is, I'm guessing that these aren't sex-related, and are instead more, well, potential abuse related, which certainly fits with her general taste in men (ie, men who like their beer like they like their violence: domestic)
Remember she suffers from BPD...those could very well be self inflicted.

it was not ashton, may be able to find it on 4chan archives, it was quickly proven to not be her.
those look like recentish scratches that could have been just her scratching an itch, but it does look like shes broken up with the guy she was dating around the time those pictures were taken, and she posted enough stories on instagram indicating some drama in the relationship before then, so who knows, hopefuly whatever went on shes healthier and safer now

it was not ashton, may be able to find it on 4chan archives, it was quickly proven to not be her.
those look like recentish scratches that could have been just her scratching an itch, but it does look like shes broken up with the guy she was dating around the time those pictures were taken, and she posted enough stories on instagram indicating some drama in the relationship before then, so who knows, hopefuly whatever went on shes healthier and safer now
I was just going to say this. The voice and face are both different. From a screen cap it looked like her, but if you watch the video you can see/hear right away that it wasn't her.

she posted enough stories on instagram indicating some drama in the relationship before then, so who knows, hopefuly whatever went on shes healthier and safer now
She mentioned in one of her old youtube videos that when she was a young teen, one of her older relatives raped her. I don't think she indicated who it was. Her mother didn't believe her and now she resents her family.

They also don't look particularly fresh tbh, so hard to say.
She very well could be using AI/Faceswap/etc though, she for sure does in some of her content, that uncanny makeup/teeth look is easy to spot. She's also ultra-coy about showing any actual nudity, and before she got on OF she was basically a beanpole, at least back in the day when that video of her naked and screeching while standing on the roof of a car (mental breakdown) was easy to find, OF suddenly has tits, so, something's up.

Odd that scratches would be left in though.

I remember that video and it wasn't actually her, just a random girl that looked similar.

But as to why the cut marks, she does have BPD and used to threaten to hurt herself all the time so could have easily been her doing it too.

Yes i remember a video where she cutted herself with a knife to get her boyfriend attention , it was for a coupe of years ago

These are fingernail scratches. They're filtered out a little, which means she's trying to hide them, but, image error analysis does not lie. Why they weren't simply shopped out entirely is a little mysterious...

Given how vanilla this bitch is, I'm guessing that these aren't sex-related, and are instead more, well, potential abuse related, which certainly fits with her general taste in men (ie, men who like their beer like they like their violence: domestic)
"Men who like their beer like they like their violence: domestic"

Bro that's one of the best lines I've read in a long time, I'm gonna have to remember that lmao.

She’s still with her cosplaying boyfriend, though, if you look at her Instagram. Although not sure if that is her boyfriend or someone she just cosplays with.

Side Note: For those of you who have been scammed by her. I advise that you report her onlyfans account and her links where she's violating terms of service. With enough reports maybe OF will actually do something for a change.

I am making it my mission to have all of this chic’s accounts banned. Social media, affiliate links etc.

I can’t go into much detail but she scammed a close friend of mine last night. He’s already going through a hard time and she lied to him and knowingly took his last little bit of money.

She’s a liar and a fraud and she’s going down. Digitally speaking of course.

She’s a horrible human being.
She's lied about alot of things

Take whatever she says as a massive grain of salt

Her scamming people is wrong, no doubt.

If your homie, or you yourself, is emptying a bank account for some e-whore though, that's also wrong. You gotta be smarter than that or this kinda thing's just going to keep happening.

Also onlyfans doesn't give a shit about this kind of bait and switch, they never have, likely never will. The correct course of action is to spin up social media alts and comment on all her shit saying that she's a non-nude model pretending to sell nudes. Do that enough and, at very least, you save other bros the trouble, at best, she whips a tiddy out for real, at medium, she starts advertising accurately.

It’s bad enough her lying about what’s in her posts and scamming people, but to convince my friend on an off site social to use the last bit of money he had to sub to her so they could talk privately, her knowing full well he just lost his job, only for her to get mad at him for not giving her enough money and banning him like 2 days into his subscription.

She stepped way out of line this time and needs a reality check.

P.s. before I get any remarks. I already gave bro back the money and some extra. The point is he’s going through a ton of shit and she knew that and still scammed him.
If he got blocked two days after he would've gotten a refund. If anyone has a subscription that gets removed before the month is up they receive a full refund, even if its just a day before.

Back
Top Bottom