EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

I'd bed good money that she's just wearing pasties under the censored part. I hope no one wastes their money on this scammer until she steps it up.
Not to say that she isn't wearing pasties and hasn't just use AI or w/e to make it look like she isn't, but her preview pic does make it look like you can see some of her vag underneath. *Edited* Just saw her most recent Insta stories. Looks like she's still with her BF. Her previous stories are just her being dramatic.

But all that is to say is that she's scammed a lot of people in the past and there's no reason to indicate she wouldn't do it again. Especially when the monetary value gets higher and higher.

She just did a “masturbate on stream” live stream with the goal of $350 she faked orgasm twice and you couldn’t see shit. Got halfway to goal of her taking panties off and showing her doing it and then her vibrator “died” and she said she was tired

She just did a “masturbate on stream” live stream with the goal of $350 she faked orgasm twice and you couldn’t see shit. Got halfway to goal of her taking panties off and showing her doing it and then her vibrator “died” and she said she was tired
I see she dropped her https://onlyfans.com/ashtonbirdie price to $4.50. And used the "Masturbation Stream!" tagline to get people to join back up.

A friend just snapped me, she’s back to thanking everyone to coming to her streams but she’s not streaming and blaming it on OF’s site glitching.

B83I1sIafc75280219b8acb3.md.png
Something interesting I noticed....
These are fingernail scratches. They're filtered out a little, which means she's trying to hide them, but, image error analysis does not lie. Why they weren't simply shopped out entirely is a little mysterious...

Given how vanilla this bitch is, I'm guessing that these aren't sex-related, and are instead more, well, potential abuse related, which certainly fits with her general taste in men (ie, men who like their beer like they like their violence: domestic)

B83I1sIafc75280219b8acb3.md.png
Something interesting I noticed....
These are fingernail scratches. They're filtered out a little, which means she's trying to hide them, but, image error analysis does not lie. Why they weren't simply shopped out entirely is a little mysterious...

Given how vanilla this bitch is, I'm guessing that these aren't sex-related, and are instead more, well, potential abuse related, which certainly fits with her general taste in men (ie, men who like their beer like they like their violence: domestic)

They don't look particularly deep, so it's entirely possible that she was just scratching herself in normal manner and her skin shows/imprints the scratch/impression a little longer. I wouldn't be surprised if she had sensitive skin in that regard. I don't see any bruises, blood or small scabbing which is what you'd expect if she was being abusive scratched.

The other consideration is that she's using AI again, and possibly using someone else's photos with her head photo-shopped in.

They don't look particularly deep, so it's entirely possible that she was just scratching herself in normal manner and her skin shows/imprints the scratch/impression a little longer. I wouldn't be surprised if she had sensitive skin in that regard. I don't see any bruises, blood or small scabbing which is what you'd expect if she was being abusive scratched.

The other consideration is that she's using AI again, and possibly using someone else's photos with her head photo-shopped in.
They also don't look particularly fresh tbh, so hard to say.
She very well could be using AI/Faceswap/etc though, she for sure does in some of her content, that uncanny makeup/teeth look is easy to spot. She's also ultra-coy about showing any actual nudity, and before she got on OF she was basically a beanpole, at least back in the day when that video of her naked and screeching while standing on the roof of a car (mental breakdown) was easy to find, OF suddenly has tits, so, something's up.

Odd that scratches would be left in though.

She very well could be using AI/Faceswap/etc though, she for sure does in some of her content, that uncanny makeup/teeth look is easy to spot. She's also ultra-coy about showing any actual nudity, and before she got on OF she was basically a beanpole, at least back in the day when that video of her naked and screeching while standing on the roof of a car (mental breakdown) was easy to find, OF suddenly has tits, so, something's up.

I forgot that video existed is it still floating around?

I never heard of or saw that video! Do you happen to have it? Or any way of searching for it?

Back
Top Bottom