EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

Why so negative? finderwb already made two content posts this past week. That's more than anybody else.
Those were posts already leaked on the Reddit she controls. If she were to use a sock account posting what’s already out there would make it seem legit.

Those were posts already leaked on the Reddit she controls. If she were to use a sock account posting what’s already out there would make it seem legit.
Did you see them on Reddit? I searched but couldn't find them there. finderwb's account is also a year old.

Do you know if there was anything else leaked on Reddit which hasn't been posted here yet?

Did you see them on Reddit? I searched but couldn't find them there. finderwb's account is also a year old.

Do you know if there was anything else leaked on Reddit which hasn't been posted here yet?
On the Reddit posts last about an hour or so. Saw the one but couldn’t save any in time. When you’re free just leave her /r pages in another tab and check every once in awhile.

On the Reddit posts last about an hour or so. Saw the one but couldn’t save any in time. When you’re free just leave her /r pages in another tab and check every once in awhile.
In that case, I'll have a friend who smarter than me set up something to download any new posts every few minutes.

Can you describe what you saw but couldn't save?

So Finderwb's folder contains everything that was posted to Reddit recently?
I wouldn’t know. That’s the only on I saw. Aside from the same ai pics that were posted here. I only check every so often because I don’t have the time to stay up on it.

Supposedly that set cost $175 and she told people they could see her pussy lips in it. I guess that was a lie because she got into an argument with one of her subs on live a week or so ago—info from my friend.

I wouldn’t know. That’s the only on I saw. Aside from the same ai pics that were posted here. I only check every so often because I don’t have the time to stay up on it.

Supposedly that set cost $175 and she told people they could see her pussy lips in it. I guess that was a lie because she got into an argument with one of her subs on live a week or so ago—info from my friend.
Do you know if they were posted to Reddit as individual posts or as a gallery with multiple photos in one post?

I recall seeing elsewhere a photo of her in light blue brassiere and patnies where you could sort of see her pussy lips in it. If you don't have it, I can go look for it and see if I can post it.

Do you have the photos where she flashes her nips on livestream?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know if they were posted to Reddit as individual posts or as a gallery with multiple photos in one post?

I recall seeing elsewhere a photo of her in light blue brassiere and patnies where you could sort of see her pussy lips in it. If you don't have it, I can go look for it and see if I can post it.

Do you have the photos where she flashes her nips on livestream?
1st: No idea
2nd: Post'em if you find them
3rd: I'm so disgusted by this chic I couldn't care less about her pics. I just want karma to catch up to her. If I find anything I'll post here but other than that she's meaningless to me.

Back
Top Bottom