EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Alicexmaia - Discussion thread

Her paid content has always been super overpriced. But at the same time, if that price maximizes her revenue (fewer people, more $ per person) it could be smart. These videos are only worth what her audience is willing to pay. Regardless, I feel she is prob in the last few years of camming just based on her behavior. She constantly talks about being depressed, cams infrequently, almost never hits goals, the streams are mostly just idle chit chat with no real push to do anything, mostly just talks about her comfort topics (animals, games, anime), very little to draw new members in, just doesn't stream when she says without telling anyone, doesn't cam for weeks or just shows up and expects people to be there, etc. Probably going to stream less and less as time goes on until she disappears on all of em. Sad since she's hot and can be fun, but motivation is key, and so many cam girls are not mentally equipped to be their own boss. The best cam girls often are hiding someone pushing them it seems, and she either has no one or she's made so much the other person doesn't care that this is going to die. I mean, if she streams only when she feels like it (like 1x a month or less probably at this rate) maybe the shows won't suck as much. Either that or stay in the grippy sock hotel until it fixes whatever's going on with her.

DRM is bypassed, that was kind of a pain in the ass to do lol
Not that it matters much for her OnlyFans since the only DRM content she's had on there so far aren't any PPVs

Her paid content has always been super overpriced. But at the same time, if that price maximizes her revenue (fewer people, more $ per person) it could be smart. These videos are only worth what her audience is willing to pay. Regardless, I feel she is prob in the last few years of camming just based on her behavior. She constantly talks about being depressed, cams infrequently, almost never hits goals, the streams are mostly just idle chit chat with no real push to do anything, mostly just talks about her comfort topics (animals, games, anime), very little to draw new members in, just doesn't stream when she says without telling anyone, doesn't cam for weeks or just shows up and expects people to be there, etc. Probably going to stream less and less as time goes on until she disappears on all of em. Sad since she's hot and can be fun, but motivation is key, and so many cam girls are not mentally equipped to be their own boss. The best cam girls often are hiding someone pushing them it seems, and she either has no one or she's made so much the other person doesn't care that this is going to die. I mean, if she streams only when she feels like it (like 1x a month or less probably at this rate) maybe the shows won't suck as much. Either that or stay in the grippy sock hotel until it fixes whatever's going on with her.
She was supposed to stream yesterday but never did. Her drinking show last Friday didn't even get to a cumshow, which is pretty crazy considering I think I've never seen it happen previously during a drinking show. This is the 2nd time this year a drinking show didn't end in a cumshow.
She's one of the least sexual camgirls I've seen, like there are other girls who have tips for BJ teases, pussy/play teases, lotion their tits/ass, or other things as a normal tip menu option, but she doesn't. Some of that stuff you can only get by spinning her 111 token wheel. It's a shame too because she got those big tits now but is not using them to their potential lol

She was supposed to stream yesterday but never did. Her drinking show last Friday didn't even get to a cumshow, which is pretty crazy considering I think I've never seen it happen previously during a drinking show. This is the 2nd time this year a drinking show didn't end in a cumshow.
She's one of the least sexual camgirls I've seen, like there are other girls who have tips for BJ teases, pussy/play teases, lotion their tits/ass, or other things as a normal tip menu option, but she doesn't. Some of that stuff you can only get by spinning her 111 token wheel. It's a shame too because she got those big tits now but is not using them to their potential lol
This happens pretty much every time she makes a schedule. She puts dates up, does one maybe two, and ignores the rest. Always, then takes random time off and comes back. Sometimes it's like this one where it was random Friday drinking stream, sometimes it's weeks.

Alice is terrible at stream discipline and this is about the worse it has ever been without her just disappearing for a month or two entirely.

She is extremely non-sexual to a fault. She's been sexual in years past but you know when she is just not feeling like trying and part of that is 100% that she does almost nothing sexual or fun. She sits, she talks.

Between these two things, lots of people have moved on from her room simply because they get tired of it.
Alice is still absolutely gorgeous but she's pretty insufferably flaky about everything, including stuff she owes, content and even streams. She does not put in the work and it shows.

This happens pretty much every time she makes a schedule. She puts dates up, does one maybe two, and ignores the rest. Always, then takes random time off and comes back. Sometimes it's like this one where it was random Friday drinking stream, sometimes it's weeks.

Alice is terrible at stream discipline and this is about the worse it has ever been without her just disappearing for a month or two entirely.

She is extremely non-sexual to a fault. She's been sexual in years past but you know when she is just not feeling like trying and part of that is 100% that she does almost nothing sexual or fun. She sits, she talks.

Between these two things, lots of people have moved on from her room simply because they get tired of it.
Alice is still absolutely gorgeous but she's pretty insufferably flaky about everything, including stuff she owes, content and even streams. She does not put in the work and it shows.
The naughtyalicex_ days were her best days and she is the most sexual cam girl there is but chooses not to perform them on cam anymore or to the fullest. she would rather get paid for doing the least amount of sex work than to be super sexual and get paid a lot. Alice is a freak among freaks and only a select few get to actually see that side of her sadly. She would be bigger than Mia Malkova, but alice is super lazy and believe it or not a horrible person toward people unless they tip her a lot.

The naughtyalicex_ days were her best days and she is the most sexual cam girl there is but chooses not to perform them on cam anymore or to the fullest. she would rather get paid for doing the least amount of sex work than to be super sexual and get paid a lot. Alice is a freak among freaks and only a select few get to actually see that side of her sadly. She would be bigger than Mia Malkova, but alice is super lazy and believe it or not a horrible person toward people unless they tip her a lot.
Doesnt really mean shit if she doesn't show it. Just saying you're kinky is kinda useless. Like she talks about kinky shit sometimes, but can't even dirty talk well enough to make a video that isn't cringe. Sits in the same position for EVERY SINGLE CUMSHOW, videos are either that position or doggy. It just is sad since she is so hot. Listening to what people *may* be into is like listening to a middle schooler who thinks they have game.

Do you have anything to back this up or care to elaborate? Don't hold out on us :hahaa:
No he doesn’t, he just has a hate boner for her. Constantly says how hot she is but then says how horrible she is

No he doesn’t, he just has a hate boner for her. Constantly says how hot she is but then says how horrible she is
Alice was better back in the day because she wasn't scared to talk about her bbc she fucked, the threesomes she did, the being naked in front of her family, her fucking a guy in a bus with other people, her getting fucked on a mountainside, her wearing butt plugs all day and into stores while shopping, her fascination for the almost illegal to mention hentai, her squirting capabilities she is capable and proved in her cb days, the many customs she made for people back in the day for $50 a pop that. Yes, she is a horrible person, and I am one of the few to mention it because the many others are too weak to discuss publicly.

Alice was better back in the day because she wasn't scared to talk about her bbc she fucked, the threesomes she did, the being naked in front of her family, her fucking a guy in a bus with other people, her getting fucked on a mountainside, her wearing butt plugs all day and into stores while shopping, her fascination for the almost illegal to mention hentai, her squirting capabilities she is capable and proved in her cb days, the many customs she made for people back in the day for $50 a pop that. Yes, she is a horrible person, and I am one of the few to mention it because the many others are too weak to discuss publicly.
You have no credibility here, you dislike someone this much for no reason, you’ll make up anything. Sure some of this stuff may be true, she’s talked about some of it, most of it is false. And if she’s “horrible” to you then you truly deserve it. Which you’ve proven. Get a life

Last edited:
You have no credibility here, you dislike someone this much for no reason, you’ll make up anything. Sure some of this stuff may be true, she’s talked about some of it, most of it is false. And if she’s “horrible” to you then you truly deserve it. Which you’ve proven. Get a life
She spoke of this all publicly on cam so somewhere there are recordings of her from her cb days spewing it all out of her mouth and spewing her squirt out of her pussy from the ticket show.

She has mentioned some of those things, no idea about customs but customs/privates tend to be offered only when the model is struggling...and Alice has made enough by now. I didn't watch on CB, it's amazing none have leaked though as her whales seem to get churned.

But again, she shows no kinkiness except *saying* she has done stuff. No B/G, no G/G, no real bondage, no masochism, the kinkiest thing I've see is like shibari, spanks, and a ball gag which is a highschooler's version of kinky. No fantasizing, no *good* dirty talk, it's just pathetic. She is like 5% as sexual as when I joined MFC, and she wasn't super dirty to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if she just says stuff that sounds kinky to act more sexual because her room is a bunch of autists talking about gatcha games.

There are so many options for videos/streams since she has never done anything exciting, but she just does the same boring shit over and over. I'm sure her flakiness is because she feels no pressure to need to make money anymore. She's just doing the minimum until it's not worth her time to even get on for the handful of hours a month she does. That's why she doesn't stream, or make videos, or do her OF, or use her snapchat, or maintain a Fansly, or tweet, or...anything. The time difference can only explain so much flakiness since you can film a video whenever. It would be easy to fix but it's much easier to "work" 4 hours a week and just do her makeup and sit down and talk about anime. Chalk it up to depression or whatever, but people who are depressed still work if they have to. She doesn't have to so she doesn't.

She has mentioned some of those things, no idea about customs but customs/privates tend to be offered only when the model is struggling...and Alice has made enough by now. I didn't watch on CB, it's amazing none have leaked though as her whales seem to get churned.

But again, she shows no kinkiness except *saying* she has done stuff. No B/G, no G/G, no real bondage, no masochism, the kinkiest thing I've see is like shibari, spanks, and a ball gag which is a highschooler's version of kinky. No fantasizing, no *good* dirty talk, it's just pathetic. She is like 5% as sexual as when I joined MFC, and she wasn't super dirty to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if she just says stuff that sounds kinky to act more sexual because her room is a bunch of autists talking about gatcha games.

There are so many options for videos/streams since she has never done anything exciting, but she just does the same boring shit over and over. I'm sure her flakiness is because she feels no pressure to need to make money anymore. She's just doing the minimum until it's not worth her time to even get on for the handful of hours a month she does. That's why she doesn't stream, or make videos, or do her OF, or use her snapchat, or maintain a Fansly, or tweet, or...anything. The time difference can only explain so much flakiness since you can film a video whenever. It would be easy to fix but it's much easier to "work" 4 hours a week and just do her makeup and sit down and talk about anime. Chalk it up to depression or whatever, but people who are depressed still work if they have to. She doesn't have to so she doesn't.
She doesn't do it on mfc because she is getting paid to be top 20 for little to no effort. It is the tippers that give to her so much for so little return that she doesnt need to be freaky on cam, but go find her cb shows and see how more sexual she was.

She spoke of this all publicly on cam so somewhere there are recordings of her from her cb days spewing it all out of her mouth and spewing her squirt out of her pussy from the ticket show.
Sure Jan GIF

Once again Alice puts out a schedule, she does the first day and then flakes on the rest.
I'd believe her Internet stuff if this hadn't happened literally every other time she puts out a schedule.

Just be honest. Be on once a week.

Once again Alice puts out a schedule, she does the first day and then flakes on the rest.
I'd believe her Internet stuff if this hadn't happened literally every other time she puts out a schedule.

Just be honest. Be on once a week.
But she already was on once for the week :hahaa:
For real, every time she posts a schedule, it goes out the window by the 2nd day. We should be glad she hasn't crashed her car yet, I guess :leokek:

I was around during Alice's CB days and I remember/found her old streams from before I was around.
Alice did talk a big game, particularly when she had black hair, but I doubt she actually did all that much. The only vacation she admitted to going on was New Zealand where she got sick and had to leave early.

She did one g/g show that was very lipstick lesbian and again, she was sick.

There was one incident of 'squirting' but the quality of her cam and internet was so bad it was 360p blur. It's never happened since even with far more explicit shows.

Alice's peak of content and effort was around 2018-2019. She had good public shows, her drinking nights were fun and lively and she actually put effort into videos and used her snapchat. Her default for almost her entire cam career has been a lot of talking and some sexy stuff in between. Post 2020 the sexy stuff gets less and less and more and more expensive and the talking takes up more and more time that she does actually show up.

Anyway, that early Alice I think was likely her trying to be a hypersexualized cam model and not reality because the entire time she was doing all of this she also had a partner she lived with who helped and likely partially ran their reptile and animal side businesses. Camgirls sell a fantasy while they're almost all in normal boring relationships they hide. I very much doubt that Alice, who never travels, is some secret sex freak that hides it from her sex work job.

Back
Top Bottom