EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alicexmaia - Discussion thread

Her tweet from yesterday :
I am my own person first and foremost, however little or much I wish to share with the world of myself is always a choice I get to make. Feeling entitled to anyone (but mainly talking SW here) is something you need to work on. No one owes you their time, or their body, or more content. Even if it’s content previously offered. A changed mind is always someone’s choice to make and doesn’t mean they have slighted you. The amount of people who hate follow or watch or even support content creators just to complain about them is crazy. You need to reevaluate your life and your thought process. No one owes you anything more than they will willingly give.

I am my own person first and foremost, however little or much I wish to share with the world of myself is always a choice I get to make. Feeling entitled to anyone (but mainly talking SW here) is something you need to work on. No one owes you their time, or their body, or more content. Even if it’s content previously offered. A changed mind is always someone’s choice to make and doesn’t mean they have slighted you. The amount of people who hate follow or watch or even support content creators just to complain about them is crazy. You need to reevaluate your life and your thought process. No one owes you anything more than they will willingly give.
Earned enough, that she don’t give a damn now, about tipping her tokens, buying her ppv’s 🙃

I wonder if the people who she still owes things from previous years agree :leokek:

Doesn't look like it. Probably either didn't sell or Alice just being Alice made a decision without any good reason. She does this in her career from time to time, so if you want something, get it at that time. It very well might not be there in a year.

It's also possible that she will be making any new videos super expensive and nonsensical for 5-8 minutes of the same stuff she's done since moving to MFC.

She doesn't sell vids on mfc anymore?
Yeah, if you bought something from her Share you can still access it though.

It's also possible that she will be making any new videos super expensive and nonsensical for 5-8 minutes of the same stuff she's done since moving to MFC.
Wouldn't be surprised if she ups the price, which would not be worth it. They're barely worth it now, it's the performance of someone who does not like what they're doing anymore.

Last night she said something about PPVs/wall posts on OF. She's only on MFC twice a week now and essentially just chats, so not sure if she's just prepping for soft retirement from MFC. She could just do OF if she was consistent, but she's not and it's essentially dead from what I can tell. Also, someone also bought her snap and she said something like "a few people have bought it recently, maybe I should post since I haven't in like a year". I'm positive that dude feels his $60 was worth it.

Last night she said something about PPVs/wall posts on OF. She's only on MFC twice a week now and essentially just chats, so not sure if she's just prepping for soft retirement from MFC. She could just do OF if she was consistent, but she's not and it's essentially dead from what I can tell. Also, someone also bought her snap and she said something like "a few people have bought it recently, maybe I should post since I haven't in like a year". I'm positive that dude feels his $60 was worth it.
Ya I bought her snap like 5 years ago for a discounted price and she's posted maybe twice :KEKWlaugh:

I'm curious who is this Brett guy, he tips stupid amounts every stream for nothing. Wouldn't it just makes sense for him to send the money offline, like paypal or some other form as he's not paying her to do a show or reach a goal. He's basically wasting half of his money giving it to MFC.

Also how rich is this dude, must of spent $50k on her in the past 3/4 months.

Her shows are boring these days and she's rarely on but where's her motivation when she gets money for nothing, i'd be the same.

Also both her snap and onlyfans are waste of money

I'm curious who is this Brett guy, he tips stupid amounts every stream for nothing. Wouldn't it just makes sense for him to send the money offline, like paypal or some other form as he's not paying her to do a show or reach a goal. He's basically wasting half of his money giving it to MFC.

Also how rich is this dude, must of spent $50k on her in the past 3/4 months.

Her shows are boring these days and she's rarely on but where's her motivation when she gets money for nothing, i'd be the same.

Also both her snap and onlyfans are waste of money
A lonely guy who has nothing better to do with his money, like any rich guy on cam sites. He talks about having a few houses in a few different states. Pretty much just gets a thrill from giving his money away and knowing he can tip more than anyone else even though her gets nothing from it. It’s really nothing new, he’s been around for a long time doing the same thing, he’s just been more frequent as of late

Last edited:
A lonely guy who has nothing better to do with his money, like any rich guy on cam sites. He talks about having a few houses in a few different states. Pretty much just gets a thrill from giving his money away and knowing he can tip more than anyone else even though her gets nothing from it. It’s really nothing new, he’s been around for a long time doing the same thing, he’s just been more frequent as of late
The amount of money he spends, why not just get a real life Alice to spend time with instead.

This whole I can spend more than any of you thrill/cockiness makes no sense to me, I don't give a fuck if you can spend more then me.

It tends to have the opposite effect, just think there more of a loser.

The amount of money he spends, why not just get a real life Alice to spend time with instead.

This whole I can spend more than any of you thrill/cockiness makes no sense to me, I don't give a fuck if you can spend more then me.

It tends to have the opposite effect, just think there more of a loser.
I think you answered your own question there as to why he spend so much on someone he’ll never actually meet

Oh wow, did not know this. That's kinda crazy lol
I've seen a member called "mfcalerts" in Alice's room before, didn't know who/what that was about
New to thread, but i read this Scout post and couldn't help myself. She is one of the biggest bitches and drama creators on the site and wasn't complaining when the same guy was helping get her into Top10 or higher. Somehow she's good at getting top tippers from other models to come to her and then cut off all communication with the previous model and get them to blame the previous model for made up shit. Seen it happen in 2 rooms.

Men are very fucking dumb at times, and richer ones seem to be even dumber when some cam whore makes promises she'll never keep.

As for Alice, used to watch her a little back on the CB days ..... I'd suggest she quit, but when you can fuck around and give a minimal effort for guys to throw money at you, why would you give it up?

Back
Top Bottom