EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Alicexmaia - Discussion thread

I just meant that he is trying to have people try to figure out her name to prove him wrong, whether he knows it already or is prodding to get others to find and dox is creepy. I don't mind speculation about why she is cannot maintain a 5 hour work week, but like I would rather not associate with the people who act like they are going to show up at her house at 2am with zipties.

I just meant that he is trying to have people try to figure out her name to prove him wrong, whether he knows it already or is prodding to get others to find and dox is creepy. I don't mind speculation about why she is cannot maintain a 5 hour work week, but like I would rather not associate with the people who act like they are going to show up at her house at 2am with zipties.
while I agree, thats like half this site, certainly a few people on this thread as you pointed out

Not sure anyone cares that much, she did change her PFP on Twitter the other day. I assume it's for mental health (whether this is like a vacation or like in the grippy sock hotel), plus she takes random breaks sometimes. I can't imagine she feels well after half assing a rank push some months post May and fell on her face. Like #2 for May and just unknown thousands for June/July.

Hopefully she's doing something like a vacation or some shit so she actually wants to put in some work? I like Alice, but it annoys me so many hot cam girls just ruin their career by being lazy and not treating it like a real job. If my career ended at 35 I would 100% be out there grinding. And she isn't old looking enough for it to be her looks that are failing, she's just too inconsistent and puts out a lazy product. I just hope (for her and our sake) that she isn't planning to just return a week or two before October and try to get rank in Oct., because all her whales will be gone and she'll fail and maybe start looking for other jobs. Which if her mental health is actually an issue vs. an excuse, may be best for her...idk. Maybe get a friend or a dude on cam, idk, something to make it fun for her so she cares like she did back in the day. Plus getting rank in Oct sucks since if you don't like cosplay, MFC/CB is horrible.
One of her followers posted in Di$c0rd about her having "a lot going on" back on the 15th, so sounds like something other than a vacation.

She looks amazing for 30, probably better than when she was younger, even with the weight gain. Her problem is she tries to put up a schedule or says she's going to do something different, but after a week or two she's back to her same habits. She has said she was wanting to do GG in the future, that never happened. She said she was gonna start doing some shows on CB again, that never happened. She said she was going to engage more on her socials and Di$c0rd, she never followed through with that.
Is it laziness, depression, or just generally not being into camming anymore? Probably a bit of all 3. She turned it off now, but if you looked at her Miss MFC rankings through the years on Share, she used to be fairly consistent from 2018-2021. Then something happened, and she started streaming less, sometimes not even ranking on Miss MFC some months. When she got her new tits in January 2022 she seemed a little reinvigorated but even that dropped off after that May it seemed.

I don't know a thing about her finances or if she has saved and invested a good portion of her earnings, but her tastes and home rental locations have seemed to only gotten richer through the years. I know she left college without a degree after a few years after she started camming, so I don't know what other job she could possibly be qualified for.

Last edited:
Did she say anything about her absence?
It’s the same reason she ever takes time off, just wasn’t feeling like herself and needed some time to rest. It’s not rocket science, she doesn’t have any relationships with anyone around her (except her pets) and she’s basically agoraphobic. Mental health and rest are the only reasons she’s ever not online

she replied to a tip note about someone close to her being sick/dying (or a pet idk) so im sure that's the reason. But since she is flaky for random reasons too, it is just going to add to her perceived flakiness. Like usual, it was the most unerotic stream too, I really wish she would try to get her room/simps in order so people aren't talking about depressing shit or nerdy stuff without tipping and get them to focus on hitting goals. How is it fun to go in a room talking about people dying or some niche game constantly? I have money and have tipped her in the past, but no one does anything to hit goals anymore, so what's the point? She's gonna nuke her room's income potential forever if this keeps up and all her remaining people think it's just a hangout room. After awhile it is gonna be unfixable because her biggest simps are just gonna be non-tipping losers who make mean jokes, and you can see it happening already. If she doesn't correct course I think she's done with FT camming in 2024 outside of like...her push months, but those will slowly die too as she does worse and worse each time. She should have put real effort into OF so she could just push to make content all at once like most girls, then release it over time. But she seems unable to do anything productive. Could be the mental health stuff, always hard to tell if it is real or exaggerated for sympathy. But regardless, if she cares about making money she needs to make a decision rather than hope she can fix a room that no longer feels like they need to tip, a non-existent/flaky OF, etc.
Stop crying so much about how she runs her room, if she wants it to change she’ll change it, if not then I’m sure she’s happy with how it is. I can guarantee she, and I certainly know I, don’t give a flying fuck about the essay you have to write about how you think she should change her streams

Decided to pop into the stream tonight since it's a drinking show, and she doesn't have a goal beyond "naked"? No cum show? And her room has been tipping for shots that would've made very close to cum show right now.
So disappointed in how lazy she's gotten lately SMH

yeah I think she only stays on for a certain amount of time, and then doesn't do more if she doesn't feel she's getting through goals fast enough. She also pretty much only makes money on drinking shows, so she might just do it for $ and be on her period, idk. She's kinda waving at it, makes me think she has another income stream and is using this for easy money since I cannot imagine this is enough to live on.

Decided to pop into the stream tonight since it's a drinking show, and she doesn't have a goal beyond "naked"? No cum show? And her room has been tipping for shots that would've made very close to cum show right now.
So disappointed in how lazy she's gotten lately SMH
I’ll probably get ripped for this, but you guys are too entitled, she doesn’t lie. She does her goals and if people want to tip her for nothing then why the fuck wouldn’t she just hangout and tease? Why would she do a cumshow if she doesn’t feel like it? That’s like saying “ she’s a non nude model, lazy girl can’t take her clothes off”
yeah I think she only stays on for a certain amount of time, and then doesn't do more if she doesn't feel she's getting through goals fast enough. She also pretty much only makes money on drinking shows, so she might just do it for $ and be on her period, idk. She's kinda waving at it, makes me think she has another income stream and is using this for easy money since I cannot imagine this is enough to live on.
girl does her job for money, stop the fucking presses :KEKWlaugh:

yeah I mean idgaf at this point. Def not a scam like other cam girls who have people pay for content and then not do it. Unfortunate to see her squander the last point in her life she probably will make tons of money and could set her up for life, but I dont really know her too well so I don't care beyond just being disappointed at the waste of opportunity.

has she made a fap goal this month? I feel like I see her stop after getting naked every time
She does plenty well when she wants, most days her goals stop after naked because that’s her choice

dude you don't have to simp so hard, like she is on for like 2 hours max and logs off after the naked goal. The question wasn't why she isn't doing it, I was just wondering if she had and I missed it.

has she made a fap goal this month? I feel like I see her stop after getting naked every time
I think that Snap fap goal has been the only one this month! Her usual whales have been doing alright, but there have been a few names that haven't been in this month either. Brett has been carrying hard since October
But yeah, she hasn't been setting any kind of fap goal after a BJ or oil show, even on drinking nights, which is unusual

Back
Top Bottom