EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alicexmaia - Discussion thread

So why be surprised when people refuse to give you money for doing nothing? Or leave? Or complain about it when you promise to show up and don't?

I'm not saying she doesn't have depression. I'm saying that doing a bare minimum is still entirely possible with depression and literally millions of people will wake up tomorrow and do it.

I had 2 close family members die in 2022. I didn't get to take 2022 off. This isn't magic. This is how adults function.

Right now she's working through it because it makes her a fuckload of money. I'm saying short of something like cancer, there's not really any good excuse for saying you will get online and not doing it and not saying anything or expecting people to pay money for you to not provide a service like one tit photo on onlyfans for an entire month. It's lazy and Alice has been lazy for a few years and consistently blames it on her mental health. When she gets called on it her response is always the same too, she shifts blame to the user and why they're still subscribed.

She blamed her 2 car accidents in under 3 months on her mental health too. The month she took off on CB entirely without a single word or notice? Mental health. This pattern is not new and it's the worst it has ever been. Mental health doesn't explain why she is still selling her snapchat which is quite literally never used. She posted on May 1st, that's the first post in 8 months.
Hey good for you, you don’t know understand how clinical depression works, you just want to hate her, so just hate her

Hey good for you, you don’t know understand how clinical depression works, you just want to hate her, so just hate her
Yes, in fact I do understand how it works and I also understand that a majority of people who have it still have to function in the world. Why should Alice be any different?

You continue to completely ignore the behavior she has that makes her bad at her job, which is what I'm complaining about. It's not 'that I hate her'. It's that I want her to not be bad at her job. Making better content. Not being flaky. So on.

Stop putting people on pedestals or simping for terrible behavior. Just because someone tells you something doesn't make it true and it also doesn't change the reality of their efforts.

2:31 OF PPV for 25 bucks. Alice has completely lost the plot on content and simps will still pay.
I'd say she's insane, but she's gotta be making money if she's pricing them like that! Her OF vids have gone the way of her cumshows, gotten shorter and more expensive.
I remember 4-5 years ago she would do cumshows that would last 15+ minutes. Now, you're lucky if they last 5 minutes. The other night she set a cumshow token goal of 22222 tokens during her painting show. Needless to say, it wasn't met

I'd say she's insane, but she's gotta be making money if she's pricing them like that! Her OF vids have gone the way of her cumshows, gotten shorter and more expensive.
I remember 4-5 years ago she would do cumshows that would last 15+ minutes. Now, you're lucky if they last 5 minutes. The other night she set a cumshow token goal of 22222 tokens during her painting show. Needless to say, it wasn't met
Either that or the drop in supporters is making her push more for her loyal folks to make up that lost income. That would be my guess of why she's doing 'no freebies' cum shows, which are the same 5-10 minute cumshows she's always done and even more overpriced PPV people simply won't buy.

What this will do to everyone whose not specifically loyal to Alice is drive them away faster. Why pay 20 more bucks for 5 minutes when you can watch other models do stuff publicly?

2 new 3 month clubs to join so you can tip her on special tip menus, get a couple of months of free OF and join hypothetical club shows.

The tip list for each club, on top of the cost of the club.

Every 3 months drop a thousand bucks or 500 bucks just to get a special tip menu. My guess is there will be a few at first, then likely 1 or 2 that are her whales and that's about it, if she actually does anything with it.

Damn she making a lot of new content this month and more actives, doing live from continuously 1 week, and 4 mfc vids + 1 only fans ppv, one of the video is 1111 token and caption says, expensive than other due to some dirty talk at start 😂

Damn she making a lot of new content this month and more actives, doing live from continuously 1 week, and 4 mfc vids + 1 only fans ppv, one of the video is 1111 token and caption says, expensive than other due to some dirty talk at start 😂
She's always online everyday for May, and always puts out new vids for that month. That 1111 token one is just gonna be another half hearted video of her using her dildo on herself, god forbid she use a hitachi and actually make herself cum during these videos

The inflation is real :PepeWhy:

700 to join a club show with no recording
5000 for permission to use a tip menu. That I saw one guy used yesterday, then in response she covered up and said 'no freebies'
223 extra for the new video because it's got literally 3 lines of 'excess' dirty talk
234 to watch the most uninspired cum shows
Almost forgot the 3000 to join her overwatch game for a couple of hours after mfc

Still won't be enough to get #1. I don't see her getting that back at any point, but she's got to be desperate with how badly she's ripping off simps this year
Yep and it's just driving people away faster. In previous years I've dropped some tokens for club shows or other show related stuff and this year I'm not doing any of it because it's just going to be the same shit that costs 20-1000 bucks more.
5 minutes, dildo, done. Alice has been doing this for years and it's just not worth it anymore.

so how was her torso dildo ride? Lame or decent?
Good question. I was recording and releasing club shows but stopped because nearly all her cumshows this month have been clubshows and they were fucking lame. If anybody else wants to be the hero go ahead, but I doubt anybody on here bought and recorded it, or they did and aren't releasing

Tonight's show was actually good and reminded me of how Alice used to be on CB. Just hanging out naked, some sexy stuff happened, she showed off her ass and hung out with a fingering cumshow. It was a lot better than 'sit in chair and chat waiting for people to tip'.

Tonight's show was actually good and reminded me of how Alice used to be on CB. Just hanging out naked, some sexy stuff happened, she showed off her ass and hung out with a fingering cumshow. It was a lot better than 'sit in chair and chat waiting for people to tip'.
The outfit changes with the goals was a good move, with all of them showing off her great tits, and no club cum show.
For the love of god though, I wish she would turn to have her pussy face the camera more instead of always having it to the side now
04---AlicexMaia---MyFreeCams-2023.05.22-SwLFkzPG.mp4_snapshot_25.19.806.md.jpg
All in all probably her best show this May so far

The outfit changes with the goals was a good move, with all of them showing off her great tits, and no club cum show.
For the love of god though, I wish she would turn to have her pussy face the camera more instead of always having it to the side now
04---AlicexMaia---MyFreeCams-2023.05.22-SwLFkzPG.mp4_snapshot_25.19.806.md.jpg
All in all probably her best show this May so far
Totally agree

Back
Top Bottom