EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Alicexmaia - Discussion thread

I was around during Alice's CB days and I remember/found her old streams from before I was around.
Alice did talk a big game, particularly when she had black hair, but I doubt she actually did all that much. The only vacation she admitted to going on was New Zealand where she got sick and had to leave early.

She did one g/g show that was very lipstick lesbian and again, she was sick.

There was one incident of 'squirting' but the quality of her cam and internet was so bad it was 360p blur. It's never happened since even with far more explicit shows.

Alice's peak of content and effort was around 2018-2019. She had good public shows, her drinking nights were fun and lively and she actually put effort into videos and used her snapchat. Her default for almost her entire cam career has been a lot of talking and some sexy stuff in between. Post 2020 the sexy stuff gets less and less and more and more expensive and the talking takes up more and more time that she does actually show up.

Anyway, that early Alice I think was likely her trying to be a hypersexualized cam model and not reality because the entire time she was doing all of this she also had a partner she lived with who helped and likely partially ran their reptile and animal side businesses. Camgirls sell a fantasy while they're almost all in normal boring relationships they hide. I very much doubt that Alice, who never travels, is some secret sex freak that hides it from her sex work job.
So she never had the threesome she said she did, walk around public places with her favorite butt plug in, and doesn’t have fuck buddies like she said she had, and does nothing but cam with all of the costumes, lingerie, sexy outfits, bdsm equipment, sex toys to fill a walk-in closet, etc?

So she never had the threesome she said she did, walk around public places with her favorite butt plug in, and doesn’t have fuck buddies like she said she had, and does nothing but cam with all of the costumes, lingerie, sexy outfits, bdsm equipment, sex toys to fill a walk-in closet, etc?
She talked about these things but never released any content. Does she still talk about them? Ever?
Did she talk at all about her partner/roommate?
Did she talk about how she was breeding Hades or her snakes to sell offspring?

The one thing, the only thing, we know for certain is she had one g/g show. One. Once.

I don't doubt that young Alice was more wild but I've also seen her talking about what you say and most of it sounds like bullshit to make people tip. Like most camgirls do. Again, most of these women have partners or husbands or boyfriends and have boring domestic relationships. They sell a fantasy like taking a buttplug and wear it while grocery shopping or cum denials meaning anything. Some actually do like audrey. Most sell the fantasy. Alice has never struck me as the ultra-kinky type.

As for her stuff to fill a closet, yeah, it's called being at her job for 10 years.
I know an ex camgirl in real life. She had a myriad of sex toys under her bed, had lingerie, all that. When she retired she chucked most of it. You know why? It was work stuff. A bartender who gets an office job also has wardrobes they wear and most of that won't fly at said office job. Dildos and cheap yandy lingerie and some light bdsm amazon shit is just part of what every camgirl owns. This doesn't prove or disprove anything other than their job.

Alice will never get rid of her lingerie because she has a taste for the expensive shit but do you honestly think a 30 year old obviously mentally unwell chick is just going around screwing everyone's brains out because when she was 23 she boasted about some shit that might or might not have happened while at her job as a sex worker and wouldn't be smart enough to make more money on showing literally any of it?

Yeah. Right. She's getting orgy dicked every weekend in her 400 dollar Honey Birdette that is in pristine condition and at the same time posts 12 picture photosets of her in a bedroom to sell or makes 2 OF posts a month obviously from her phone in her bed.

She talked about these things but never released any content. Does she still talk about them? Ever?
Did she talk at all about her partner/roommate?
Did she talk about how she was breeding Hades or her snakes to sell offspring?

The one thing, the only thing, we know for certain is she had one g/g show. One. Once.

I don't doubt that young Alice was more wild but I've also seen her talking about what you say and most of it sounds like bullshit to make people tip. Like most camgirls do. Again, most of these women have partners or husbands or boyfriends and have boring domestic relationships. They sell a fantasy like taking a buttplug and wear it while grocery shopping or cum denials meaning anything. Some actually do like audrey. Most sell the fantasy. Alice has never struck me as the ultra-kinky type.

As for her stuff to fill a closet, yeah, it's called being at her job for 10 years.
I know an ex camgirl in real life. She had a myriad of sex toys under her bed, had lingerie, all that. When she retired she chucked most of it. You know why? It was work stuff. A bartender who gets an office job also has wardrobes they wear and most of that won't fly at said office job. Dildos and cheap yandy lingerie and some light bdsm amazon shit is just part of what every camgirl owns. This doesn't prove or disprove anything other than their job.

Alice will never get rid of her lingerie because she has a taste for the expensive shit but do you honestly think a 30 year old obviously mentally unwell chick is just going around screwing everyone's brains out because when she was 23 she boasted about some shit that might or might not have happened while at her job as a sex worker and wouldn't be smart enough to make more money on showing literally any of it?

Yeah. Right. She's getting orgy dicked every weekend in her 400 dollar Honey Birdette that is in pristine condition and at the same time posts 12 picture photosets of her in a bedroom to sell or makes 2 OF posts a month obviously from her phone in her bed.
Alice is 30?

Surprise surprise

Screenshot_2023-08-04-16-52-10-36_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb56bf89576925b599.md.jpg
Great, another club show where she goes through the motions :OkayChampThumbs:

I for one am shocked and have no interest in the 6 minute dildo show that will cost 40 bucks.
I found one of her old cumshows, maybe when she went by Naughtyalicex_. She was plugging her ass with a tail, but also putting it in and out at the same time, and doing this for like 10 minutes. Then she took one of those clit suction vibe toys and still in a doggy position in the chair started masturbating with that in her left hand, then with her right hand she was playing with the butt plug having it go in and out.

Where the fuck did that girl go?

283676.mp4_snapshot_01.07.30743462702222b6781.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_03.11.66685b4a707ae9a7d2d.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_04.58.892702d226a4c278e72.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_05.34.259dd7551bfc9eb072e.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_06.11.1330d1bdf85b2cea47d.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_08.05.1293a37e3c0d07bcaaa.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_08.23.363d1055aaddd923c1d.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_08.58.999e49984b73f717425.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_11.14.8950881b3ed8d3cd437.jpg

Last edited:
I found one of her old cumshows, maybe when she went by Naughtyalicex_. She was plugging her ass with a tail, but also putting it in and out at the same time, and doing this for like 10 minutes. Then she took one of those clit suction vibe toys and still in a doggy position in the chair started masturbating with that in her left hand, then with her right hand she was playing with the butt plug having it go in and out.

Where the fuck did that girl go?

283676.mp4_snapshot_01.07.30743462702222b6781.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_03.11.66685b4a707ae9a7d2d.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_04.58.892702d226a4c278e72.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_05.34.259dd7551bfc9eb072e.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_06.11.1330d1bdf85b2cea47d.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_08.05.1293a37e3c0d07bcaaa.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_08.23.363d1055aaddd923c1d.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_08.58.999e49984b73f717425.jpg 283676.mp4_snapshot_11.14.8950881b3ed8d3cd437.jpg
I'm pretty sure that was 2018. She upgraded her ears and tailplugs that year if I remember correctly. She got like 3 sets. This cumshow reminds me a lot of AFK, her vid from 2019 where she plays with that same tailplug in a more weeby outfit. She would have been on MFC as Alicexmaia by the time this happened based on the branding of AFK. Was her first year or so on MFC.

Alice tried her first couple of years on MFC. She released more vids, she did more shows, she tried more because she was new to it and could actually make rank when she worked.

I swear after covid her work ethic just fell off a cliff. It has been so bad in the last 2 years.

All of these were just a random day in December 2020.
Not a drinking night, not some special event. It was legit just random day of stream. That streamer is putting in effort. Makeup is done, hair is done, running a contest, dressed up. Compare that to a random Tuesday stream now, when they happen.

vlcsnap-2023-08-04-21h46m17s299e14e54b25e4cabe6.md.png vlcsnap-2023-08-04-21h42m42s047774a33e595cf8011.md.png vlcsnap-2023-08-04-21h43m43s188a954a397cc9cf5d8.md.png vlcsnap-2023-08-04-21h43m59s730e3755d6a7a7fa14b.md.png vlcsnap-2023-08-04-21h44m17s539c67a66eb61d5fee2.md.png vlcsnap-2023-08-04-21h44m34s3041dad3f780c2b3091.md.png

They have been together since before she started camming and still live together. The snake, rat, lizard breeding business is his. She doesn’t talk about animals anymore to avoid mixing worlds. That and the snakes have never been hers

A fun fact for any tippers: They jointly own her camming business so half of your money has been going directly into her defacto husband’s bank account since day 1 of Chaturbate
Why would they jointly own her camming business? I doubt Alice would share her money, she would give up her mother before she gives up her money.

They have been together since before she started camming and still live together. The snake, rat, lizard breeding business is his. She doesn’t talk about animals anymore to avoid mixing worlds. That and the snakes have never been hers

A fun fact for any tippers: They jointly own her camming business so half of your money has been going directly into her defacto husband’s bank account since day 1 of Chaturbate
Is there any info to backup or vet this?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Alice has always had a pretty big wall about her actual relationship/roommate/boyfriend/whatever situation and it's only gotten worse after moving to MFC. Way way back in her early days she was more open about it but now, Stryker might as well not even exist.

Who cares? I assume 90% of these girls have some kind of partner/bf/husband, it'd be pretty dumb not to think otherwise. As long as they're doing freaky shit IDGAF.
My problem with Alice is the decidedly sharp drop in quality and quantity of her streams the past several years

There is no info I could or would post with how much personal info that would involve. The cam business doesn’t have a made up name, it’s literally called “<His name> & <Her name>”
so you mean alicexmaia is their two names put together?

so you mean alicexmaia is their two names put together?
i think he means the name of the actual business structure that's used for legal/tax purposes like an LLC, Corp, or Sole Prop. it can be named something completely unrelated to the brand.

I think it’s pretty clear she lives alone, as for a animal business, since you have no way to vet it, idk how you’d think it’s true or even learn about it, but go off.

This bitch using every excuse not to cam tonight :LULW:
Screenshot_2023-08-05-19-42-18-00_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efbc0a4dd301cb9871f.md.jpg
Edit: At least she got on anyway lol

Last edited:
who cares if she has a bf or husband, literally every cam girl you think of has a partner. We are talking about some of the hottest women out there, it is very difficult to imagine any are single. The only ones I ever trust being single are the ones who talk about their love life and people who they dump or are fucking. And the latter is still prob BS since they all pretend to be whores. Anyone who mentions that they are "forever alone" or some shit is lying. And who cares? We're here to watch and talk to them. It's too far to like dox her and shit because her being taken has nothing to do with her work ethic. I've dated cam girls before and they all lie about tons of things, and lean into the aesthetic of forever alone, video games, buy stuffed animals, and try to be sluttier than they are. All that shit goes away when cam is done. I pretend to be smarter than I am at work and that I enjoy dumb shit too. It's how you get ahead. But the fact I am pretending to like the Jets shouldn't cause an FBI inquiry by my boss to see if I'm lying and try to get me fired and have a bunch of creepy angry dudes stalk me.

If the boyfriend's first middle and last name was John Average Doe and her name was actually Alice X Maia. Then the company she runs her work through is registered as "J.A.Doe & A.X.Maia"
no evidence, no reason to think this, no backup. so just speculation?

no evidence, no reason to think this, no backup. so just speculation?
I mean either way it's creepy imho to either speculate or stalk her. If yin think she's lazy now, jsut wait until she thinks someone's gonna show up at her house. With how angry some people here seem to be, I'd expect it.

I mean either way it's creepy imho to either speculate or stalk her. If yin think she's lazy now, jsut wait until she thinks someone's gonna show up at her house. With how angry some people here seem to be, I'd expect it.
I believe he was referring to speculation about her being involved with someone, which is all any of this really is. People concoct stories and theories, sometimes believable, sometimes not. This case assuredly the later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom