EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alicexmaia - Discussion thread

First OF post in a month. How people stay subbed to her OF is beyond me.
I remember when it used to be $15 a month LUL
Even $5 a month would be generous, and her PPV videos are ridiculously overpriced. Her simps are the ones constantly paying for them though, so she's gonna continue to keep them artificially inflated.
Her Onlyfans is like her Twitch though, something she can squeeze a few extra bucks out of her simps every month without really taking it seriously or putting much effort into

Also, she dropped down to #2 for sec today. I remember last year she was #2 for a bit but when she hit #1, it never got away from her. Are we seeing a crack in the armor?

Also, she dropped down to #2 for sec today. I remember last year she was #2 for a bit but when she hit #1, it never got away from her. Are we seeing a crack in the armor?
I think more likely she has been so absent this past year so much some of her tippers just moved on. She might not get #1 this year.

Also, someone needs to tell her to get rid of that $10 LED light. The light is way too bright, flickers, and too fucking distracting. She needs to leave the mood lighting for the background and get more white lights on her

Dont ever plan to BUY her snapchat subscription, biggest regret of my life. she doesn't send any snap/story OR REPLY MESSAGES its just waste of 70dollars. + she aint good at making ppv's, the only good part is that its alice so shes hot to watch, she hardly makes 1 ppv per month like wtf? shes's so hot that even if she releases ppv every saturday it sells off. maybe too lazy to make videos. i bought her many vids, but after that snapchat scam i stopped it.

If she even sells her snapchat anymore I don't understand that. She posts like once a year. She never uses it and she used to post daily/regularly.
She should take it down tbh. For how little she uses it it shouldn't be sold anymore.

If she even sells her snapchat anymore I don't understand that. She posts like once a year. She never uses it and she used to post daily/regularly.
She should take it down tbh. For how little she uses it it shouldn't be sold anymore.
She doesn’t advertise that she sells it, but it’s available if you want to purchase it. It’s also one of her wheel prizes

She doesn’t advertise that she sells it, but it’s available if you want to purchase it. It’s also one of her wheel prizes
She needs to take it off the wheel. She still does "Top tipper Snap show" like she did last night, but I can't remember the last time she put out a Snap

The lighting :PepeWhy: it's the worst. How has it gone from left to right

vlcsnap-2023-05-09-14h48m26s865.md.png
vlcsnap-2023-05-09-14h47m40s680.md.png

What is the point in tipping when we can't see anything. But it's intentional, she says she doesn't like people seeing much

She absolutely lost people this year, it's been apparent in shows up until May. She doesn't cam, says she'll be on tomorrow then disappears for 2 weeks, doesn't post on Onlyfans or Snapchat, doesn't talk to tippers. I think some people got bored of it
She doesn't like people seeing much because she got fat. She's honestly more slim-thick though.
She started going to the gym for like 2 months last year, but like her videos and engagement has gotten lazy and stopped doing it.

Embrace your thiccness, Alice! Let's see your big ass tits in the light

She doesn't like people seeing much because she got fat. She's honestly more slim-thick though.
She started going to the gym for like 2 months last year, but like her videos and engagement has gotten lazy and stopped doing it.

Embrace your thiccness, Alice! Let's see your big ass tits in the light
I mean if you consider depression being lazy, then sure, very lazy

I mean if you consider depression being lazy, then sure, very lazy
She would say on stream about her days of playing Genshin Impact until recently. I bet someone called her out on it in her PMs and she stopped saying she's been playing it now

So yes, she's been lazy lazy

She would say on stream about her days of playing Genshin Impact until recently. I bet someone called her out on it in her PMs and she stopped saying she's been playing it now

So yes, she's been lazy lazy
She would also stream a lot more until recently until she started saying she has been more depressed (excluding may obviously) so believe what you want. Granted I do think people can used depression as a crutch, but it would make sense that if you’re depressed you wouldn’t want to be on stream, take photos, make videos etc.

She would also stream a lot more until recently until she started saying she has been more depressed (excluding may obviously) so believe what you want. Granted I do think people can used depression as a crutch, but it would make sense that if you’re depressed you wouldn’t want to be on stream, take photos, make videos etc.
Yeah, funny how that depression lifts when she's doing a rank month (October, December, February, May)

Alice uses depression as a crutch to not do any work and has for a long time. Since she has the ability to make 6 figures from like 3 months of work for the last couple of years she has almost entirely blamed her issues on her mental health.

She has mental health issues. They have appeared in the past. This is mostly her being lazy. Millions of people get up and go to work with depression. Working 10 hours a week with depression isn't that big of an ask.

Having one month that's really off is one thing. Have 7 months that's really off is different.

Alice uses depression as a crutch to not do any work and has for a long time. Since she has the ability to make 6 figures from like 3 months of work for the last couple of years she has almost entirely blamed her issues on her mental health.

She has mental health issues. They have appeared in the past. This is mostly her being lazy. Millions of people get up and go to work with depression. Working 10 hours a week with depression isn't that big of an ask.

Having one month that's really off is one thing. Have 7 months that's really off is different.
People have to do it, yes, but it’s not easy. Working for yourself means she doesn’t have to work through it though. I’m sure rn she’s working through it because she wants to make a lot during may, but if she doesn’t have to work while depressed then why would she? Just because it’s easy to use it as an excuse doesn’t mean it isn’t still valid

Yeah, funny how that depression lifts when she's doing a rank month (October, December, February, May)
You can clearly tell it hasn’t lifted when she speaks about it, it’s not magic

People have to do it, yes, but it’s not easy. Working for yourself means she doesn’t have to work through it though. I’m sure rn she’s working through it because she wants to make a lot during may, but if she doesn’t have to work while depressed then why would she? Just because it’s easy to use it as an excuse doesn’t mean it isn’t still valid
So why be surprised when people refuse to give you money for doing nothing? Or leave? Or complain about it when you promise to show up and don't?

I'm not saying she doesn't have depression. I'm saying that doing a bare minimum is still entirely possible with depression and literally millions of people will wake up tomorrow and do it.

I had 2 close family members die in 2022. I didn't get to take 2022 off. This isn't magic. This is how adults function.

Right now she's working through it because it makes her a fuckload of money. I'm saying short of something like cancer, there's not really any good excuse for saying you will get online and not doing it and not saying anything or expecting people to pay money for you to not provide a service like one tit photo on onlyfans for an entire month. It's lazy and Alice has been lazy for a few years and consistently blames it on her mental health. When she gets called on it her response is always the same too, she shifts blame to the user and why they're still subscribed.

She blamed her 2 car accidents in under 3 months on her mental health too. The month she took off on CB entirely without a single word or notice? Mental health. This pattern is not new and it's the worst it has ever been. Mental health doesn't explain why she is still selling her snapchat which is quite literally never used. She posted on May 1st, that's the first post in 8 months.

Back
Top Bottom