EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

3000 or 4000?!
Oh dude
I don't think it is even worth 500 JPY a month
For only 500 many people even have much better ASMR and photos than her
You said right
She's spending 5 years of hololive experience to make quick money with these terrible fantia
I don't know so many about vtb so I want to ask
Does there someone else like her exists?in nijisanji or hololive?(except already graduated)So shameless
Maybe she will graduate soon.I hope so
go back to 4chan basement dweller.

Does there someone else like her exists?in nijisanji or hololive?(except already graduated)So shameless
Well, Hana Macchia from Nijisanji ID just made a Fansly account and fapped on stream, so there's that.
Though, since Nijisanji ID is basically over she prolly doesn't care anymore, lol.

Last edited:
Well, Hana Macchia from Nijisanji ID just made a Fansly account and fapped on stream, so there's that.
Though, since Nijisanji ID is basically over she prolly doesn't care anymore, lol.
Need names, links, vods, timestamps, thanks.

3000 or 4000?!
Oh dude
I don't think it is even worth 500 JPY a month
For only 500 many people even have much better ASMR and photos than her
You said right
She's spending 5 years of hololive experience to make quick money with these terrible fantia
I don't know so many about vtb so I want to ask
Mans like one of those donators thats gone mental because he wasn't noticed like bro is pretty updated in this thread for a hater 😭

I honestly never thought she would be the first Niji to get a Fansly. I always thought Finana would do it first.

I'm *so* hoping that gets leaked soon.

I honestly never thought she would be the first Niji to get a Fansly. I always thought Finana would do it first.

I'm *so* hoping that gets leaked soon.
There's an upload of her first Fansly stream on the general vtuber thread. Watched it and it was pretty good. Kinda wet too :PogTasty:

I'll make a thread for you guys, that way people who want to find her content can find it easier that way. :PepeHmm:
Made another thread for it cause Shigure's one disappeared

Yeah I didn't put in content in it because I wanted the guy who posted it to get the likes, but it was NG. Too lazy to do another haha

The thing about Hana fansly took me by surprise, I really didn't know, I knew that there was a nijisanji EN girl who had naked photos on 4ch but not Hana.

With matsuri's recent update, she'll continue making content.

And also says Lawyer up.

Time to delete facebook, hit the gym, and lawyer up boys.

Back
Top Bottom