EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

Audio 1 is pretty bad to be honest, the sound quality sucks, like literally.. you need to fill the gaps with your imagination. The second one is a little bit better but still I wouldn't pay more than 500 yens for that, much less 10,000. Actually, I paid 1500 for the Miyuki Umizuki(her coworker) hentai audio that came with a doujin some time ago and that one is 10 times better than this.

For 20x the price, I can't believe her 10k yen content is worse than her 500 yen youtube membership asmr. I haven't been this disappointed in a massive downgrade of content since allecakes. Sorry for whoever had to pay the price for that.

I dunno what you guys are on about, this is amazing. Yeah there's better content out there but who's in this thread looking for raw technique and not because of who she is? For most hololive girls you get nothing like this at all, I'm never going to get the Okayu JOI I crave and Aki may be better but she only ever did that one audio. Sure the price is a ripoff but that's why we're here to get it for free.

Last edited:
Yeah there's better content out there but who's in this thread looking for raw technique and not because of who she is
I think it makes it even worse because we know who she is and and how perverted she can be and this is the best that she can do? I know there's a limit to what a hololive talent can do but canan's over here with her tits on full display giving titjobs and rubbing herself with her toys for like half the price with a consistent post schedule and she's not crying on twitter about how broke she is and asking for 10k yen for doing nothing but the bare minimum. I've paid for some canan and rika content whenever I'm in the mood for it because they at least give previews and samples but sato doesn't even give any samples so how else can you judge her content without some of it getting leaked? But I'm thankful for the leakers because now I know I don't need to pay for some pretty underwhelming content. You have to thank pirate sites like these from getting scammed from low effort content creators from time to time.

Lmao exactly, way complain about price when we're on a pirate site

Dogshit content will always be dogshit content regardless of who its from so I think the criticism is valid even if it's on a pirate site.

I think people are underestimating how much of her "pervert persona" is keyfable. Saying "haha I wanna fuck a loli" on stream and showing your literal fleshy tits on camera are worlds apart.

And besides, shitty content may be shitty but it's still better just because of the fact it's *her*. I love Canan's fat milkers but frankly, if she wasn't who she is I'd be jerking off to one of the other thousands of fat tittied japanese women who actually go all the way. We're all here because she's Carnival, and the quality of her content is kind of a second thought.

stole a car that's 20x the price of cheap car,
"I would have bought it if it was any better, trust me! I've bought expensive car before!"
beggars be choosing...
I guess not a lot of people share my sentiment of using a pirate site to find content worth subbing to but it's honestly pretty smart to just sometime spend some time and browse the request or discussions section and see what people are interested in or talking about amongst themselves and see what's worth spending your money on.

But believe what you want to believe but I do use this site to find all kinds of new content creators and gauge whether or not to pull the trigger and if I find something I really like, I'll sub. They need to eat too. It's thanks to these forums that I've started my own collection out of my own pocket and I also share what I have occasionally but beggers can't be choosers right?! 😄

I say let's not tear each other apart over the controversial content that we're all here to get it free.
I honestly am thankful to those subscribers who share bought contents for free. Those are nice stuffs and sharers are saint and respectable.

But frankly, I'm worried. For 10,000 yen, Sato provides two or three contents within a month. Not judging it worthy or not, subscribers can get more contents in more gorgeous and erotical quality, in the same or even lower price from other creators.
Say Sato stands out from the crowds keeping those few contents for 10,000 yen a month, what if all other girls begin to learn her strategies by high price and shit stuffs? I personally don't want to see that happens.

Last edited:
I say let's not tear each other apart over the controversial content that we're all here to get it free.
I honestly am thankful to those subscribers who share bought contents for free. Those are nice stuffs and sharers are saint and respectable.

But frankly, I'm worried. For 10,000 yen, Sato provides two or three contents within a month. Not judging it worthy or not, subscribers can get more contents in more gorgeous and erotical quality, in the same or even lower price from other creators.
Say Sato stands out from the crowds keeping those few contents for 10,000 yen a month, what if all other girls begin to learn her strategies by high price and shit stuffs? I personally don't want to see that happens.

Ah yes. The contentflation. My degree in Ecoomonomics not getting wasted.

what if all other girls begin to learn her strategies by high price and shit stuffs? I personally don't want to see that happens.
I don't think we need to worry about camgirl price fixing lol. Besides, just because people are buying in doesn't make it a good strategy, she would probably make more if her content was better and she had some lower tiers. Even if she is making a lot of money, you can't exactly copy a strategy where the first step is "join Hololive". I guess Canan could but she seems to genuinely care about her craft.

Brothers, I think the strategy here is to give her as much positive feedback as possible in the comments on her twitter and fanbox. She seems to respond well to positive feedback I guess, maybe she will post more frequently and more risque content in the future. Just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom