EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

After reading that warning I think maybe we should chill with the leaks for a bit. I think we can all agree that it would be a massive shame if she stopped making this kind of content.
eh I'm gonna be honest It's a game of chicken at this point. Realistically people in her situation selling sex related content while having a large following should expect leaks. I also personally believe that people are driven towards monetary gain. I mean look at Canan for example, her content always leaks hours after release but yet she still makes new content because I'd assume it's still extremely profitable. Same principle applies to Nozomi but at a smaller scale. I just find it hard to believe that her content leaking would affect her profits so much she would quit. Her tweeting that "warning" is just a bluff to discourage people.

I'm a gambling man myself so I'd call her bluff and say to y'all to keep leaking because one way or another there will always be someone to spoon feed the internet.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure she has plenty of followers giving her that 10,000 yen per month for infrequent posts. I doubt she'd drop this venture of hers unless she really sticks to her guns on the basis of principle and maybe having enough money in the first place. It's free advertising, anyway. If someone is horny enough to not wait for someone else to leak it and get it themselves, that's another 10,000 in her pocket.

After reading that warning I think maybe we should chill with the leaks for a bit. I think we can all agree that it would be a massive shame if she stopped making this kind of content.
However who fk cares about her fantia except her addicted fan?!
Exactly this time is better than before but it is not far enough
10000 one month and she never shows her ass and nipple?!
If she will never get better like Canan
Just stop it , at least for me,I dont care

Since you're reading this Yui, please take some notes with Canan, her content is top tier. Also, I don't think it is a good idea for you to tell your fans in your main account that they can found your paid content somewhere on the internet.

Last edited:
i heard that her father is police, is that one of the reason? maybe she don't want her fantia account to be known too publicly.

but anyway,making more contents is more important than against us. maybe she could be next canan.
My post disappered,sadly
Well never mind.Maybe I talked too much
Sorry for that

Her family never be a reason
Now her fantia only for her addicted vtb fans
Be known publicly isn't helpful
People won't be interested for her expensive worthless fantia
but one thing is certain
If still want quick moeny,she has no choice but to upload
even just addicted vtb fans pay for that

Well maybe one day her main account will post fantia link
That is a good news because her fantia finally get good things(at least she thinks so)and get more people think worthy to pay

My post disappered,sadly
Well never mind.Maybe I talked too much
Sorry for that

Her family never be a reason
Now her fantia only for her addicted vtb fans
Be known publicly isn't helpful
People won't be interested for her expensive worthless fantia
but one thing is certain
If still want quick moeny,she has no choice but to upload
even just addicted vtb fans pay for that

Well maybe one day her main account will post fantia link
That is a good news because her fantia finally get good things(at least she thinks so)and get more people think worthy to pay
If, for example, there are 20 fans willing to pay for their fantia, she would be earning 200k yen per month for 1 or 2 videos, it's outrageous

It is kind of silly for her to get angry. Leaks will always happen, look at amouranth, she makes so much money and still have leaks. The people who want to actually SUPPORT matsuri will support her regardless, from her fantia, or her vtuber career or gravure modelling.

It is pointless to get angry over some coomers who just want to coom and enjoy some lewd content.

The comments under her twitter post are simp comments, which are a bit cringe, because if one guy doesn't leak it, one other guy will. There will always be someone who leaks it. To some, he is a villain, to others he is a hero.

Leaks will happen, regardless of who you are, it is natural and inevitable.

Realistically, the only thing she can do to stop leaks of her lewd content is to stop making content all together.

I would like to see more lewd content from her though. I'm not an anti or a hater. Matsuri has funny clips and good song covers (like summer time). I'm just being realistic.

Matsuri-san. これ は しょうがない.

You are wasting energy on something you can not control. (自分の手に負えないことに力を注いでいる)

eh I'm gonna be honest It's a game of chicken at this point. Realistically people in her situation selling sex related content while having a large following should expect leaks. I also personally believe that people are driven towards monetary gain. I mean look at Canan for example, her content always leaks hours after release but yet she still makes new content because I'd assume it's still extremely profitable. Same principle applies to Nozomi but at a smaller scale. I just find it hard to believe that her content leaking would affect her profits so much she would quit. Her tweeting that "warning" is just a bluff to discourage people.

I'm a gambling man myself so I'd call her bluff and say to y'all to keep leaking because one way or another there will always be someone to spoon feed the internet.

It would never affect her real profit margin because usually the majority of the people who are lurkers don't have the money to purchase the products / subscriptions / services in the first place.

The people who want to support her, will support her, because to some people, 10,000 JPY is just a little bit of spending money, but for others, it might be a month's worth of food. (That reminds me of a funny comment, where someone was like, dude 10$ is a month's worth of pagpag!!)

Matsuri should see it as "Free advertising" for the most part.

Her ASMR Audio content is not worth the money, if you do not factor in who she is as a person. The appeal of her is that she is in hololive, and this is her
secret identity. That is what makes her content increase in value.

Her videos are a bit lacking. She either does not understand what men would want to see or is not comfortable doing anything revealing of her body.

The actual price of her content, if you compare it to other cute girls who put out similar content, is probably around 3000 JPY or 4000 JPY.

It would never affect her real profit margin because usually the majority of the people who are lurkers don't have the money to purchase the products / subscriptions / services in the first place.

The people who want to support her, will support her, because to some people, 10,000 JPY is just a little bit of spending money, but for others, it might be a month's worth of food. (That reminds me of a funny comment, where someone was like, dude 10$ is a month's worth of pagpag!!)

Matsuri should see it as "Free advertising" for the most part.

Her ASMR Audio content is not worth the money, if you do not factor in who she is as a person. The appeal of her is that she is in hololive, and this is her
secret identity. That is what makes her content increase in value.

Her videos are a bit lacking. She either does not understand what men would want to see or is not comfortable doing anything revealing of her body.

The actual price of her content, if you compare it to other cute girls who put out similar content, is probably around 3000 JPY or 4000 JPY.
Yeah you nailed everything on the head

¥10000 is definitely a small bit of spending money
People who lurk and complain are most likely just mad and broke
Her content so far is lackluster but overpriced because of her other persona

probably around 3000 JPY or 4000 JPY.
3000 or 4000?!
Oh dude
I don't think it is even worth 500 JPY a month
For only 500 many people even have much better ASMR and photos than her
You said right
She's spending 5 years of hololive experience to make quick money with these terrible fantia
I don't know so many about vtb so I want to ask
Does there someone else like her exists?in nijisanji or hololive?(except already graduated)So shameless
Maybe she will graduate soon.I hope so

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom