Aug 17, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
X/Twitter: Nymoussy

Fansly:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

First Fansly stream: (not my link)

Heads-up to everyone, this thread might die soon. Looks like she closed subbing to her Fansly and protected her twitter account. Fansly account has been now locked

If you're wondering about her 3 hour Fansly stream, it was only 3 hours of her playing Orc Massage, and then a 22 mins solo session (that of which is already on this thread)

Last edited:

Kofucakes

Tier 2 Sub
Feb 20, 2023
The 33 second video on her fansly

really wish someone records her streams there tbh

Update: Seems like the fun is over thanks to BVTM making the content mainstream with his stupid tweet. Everything is locked now (Fansly locked, Youtube deleted, Twitter locked)

Last edited:

palpalpal223

Superfan
Aug 17, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Here's a temporary file. I removed the in-game music using UVR, it's not perfect but it can do with focusing on some of the vocal since I'm still trying to figure out how to separate the vocals. If I find a way, I'll update but if not, it means this is the best I can do with what I currently know.

Note: Some parts do have music like in the beginning, the only reason I can say that it does that is because her speaking and the bgm was considered as one track by the program

Updated:

Found the right configuration. It only captures her voice (which I guess is what was asked), but I couldn't fully capture and isolate the wet noises. Enjoy! :EZ:

Last edited: