EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

With matsuri's recent update, she'll continue making content.

And also says Lawyer up.

Time to delete facebook, hit the gym, and lawyer up boys.
I think the same thing happened with Canan, she looked for a way to stop leaks with copyright but the leakers were smarter and privatized the videos so they wouldn't be downloaded.

Well
I don't think the Japanese lawyer can manage this place.
SO don't worry
eh IIRC the last forum thotsbay was shutdown and was down for a while because of some internet lawyer. I'm pretty sure though it only affected the owners of the server.

how come she barely even uploads, this shit is drier than the sahara desert, and when she uploads it's just some foofoo 1 minute vid or audio. she did post on twitter that voice was in high demand, so maybe she will release a longer audio with something good

how come she barely even uploads, this shit is drier than the sahara desert, and when she uploads it's just some foofoo 1 minute vid or audio. she did post on twitter that voice was in high demand, so maybe she will release a longer audio with something good

I think her posting schedule is like 1-2 times a month.

That's "normal" for some content creators.

Back
Top Bottom