EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

gotta say, her being a bit chubby doesn't sound bad tho :monkaW:
She's actually struggled with weight in the past and seems to continue to struggle like most people. This maybe a bit on the far end, but in the past, you can actually tell when she's gained weight through the different tonal changes in her voice with her returning to her previous weight currently.

If you watch the clips of other hololive vtubers who went to do the hoshimatic project, seems like she was asking nene what is considered fat, must be something she is worried about recently.

nozomi would love to live in America or Canada she'd never have to worry about her weight. I mean she looks super petite, I bet she isnt over 115lbs idk maybe because she wears baggy clothes we can't see but she doesn't look fat at all imo. Then again Japan and the majority of Asia have harsh beauty standards of being thin so I can see why she wants to lose weight.

She did a collab recently on NND , She honestly doesn't look fat at all. If you check out her instagram with her recent pics and the recent video, she looks fine, but probably in JP there are a lot more slim, and petite girls, so she's more self conscious.

She did a collab recently on NND , She honestly doesn't look fat at all. If you check out her instagram with her recent pics and the recent video, she looks fine, but probably in JP there are a lot more slim, and petite girls, so she's more self conscious.
is there a clip of her part, because the NND is for membership only.

Iirc she was previously actually overweight by a fair bit in her teens so it's probably more of a complex than anything else.

She's a menhera with a huge dysmorphia, she was "overweight" in her late teens (only for a brief period) but she wasn't even that fat to develop any problem, she was a cute slightly chubby girl.

is there a clip of her part, because the NND is for membership only.

The first few mins are free previews. I don't have a sub to that channel for the full video.

--
Yeah lots of girls have body dysmorphia

The name of the woman in the NND is "佐藤望美".
It reads the same, but when written in kanji, she is a completely different person and has a different face.

The name of the woman in the NND is "佐藤望美".
It reads the same, but when written in kanji, she is a completely different person and has a different face.
I don't understand what you mean

--
Edit: Wait, so that is NOT her?...

Last edited:
I wasn't looking at her face much, but I guess comparing it to her Instagram , Yeah

I mean, yeah, when the average woman in Japan is somewhere between 4'9" and 5'2", and ranging from 77 to 105 lbs on a country with a 4% obesity rate, if you have as much as 120 on you, they're gonna label you as fat. Which is fucking ridiculous. But it's standard.

Back
Top Bottom