EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

You did join a website named simpcity - definition of a simp - Simp' is slang for a person (typically a man) who is desperate for the attention and affection of someone else (typically a woman)

So can only assume you fall into this category to seek this site out and then sign up. So people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones is the moral of the story here. As you did say just enjoy the free nudes on here my guy :)
the weird behavior is...weird and its costing everyone free nudes, freaking out about if a chick shows an ankle is why she won't show a knee.......with wolfabelle clearly she doesn't wanna
i do not care to survive in public or about your definition of weird
you dont have to care to survive in public or not be weird, yet...you still will have to do so. Being a weirdo on the internet doesn't change the fact that the internet is still part of the real world, your behavior is silly tracable to the real you, the results of your behavior still come back to you

you dont have to care to survive in public or not be weird, yet...you still will have to do so. Being a weirdo on the internet doesn't change the fact that the internet is still part of the real world, your behavior is silly tracable to the real you, the results of your behavior still come back to you
🥱

I didn't realize she was such a mark for her cop RP character. I mean it's RP set in a 10 year old game like huh?

btw the "FUN THING" that she spent 10 minutes in the intro talking about that's supposed to be happening tomorrow but got delayed is just an Uber sponsorship 😴
idk what makes her think people enjoy watching sponsored content to always tease them as "fun things" it's so annoying.

Going by how quickly she pulled her shirt down when she realized it was up its highly doubtful.

leave it to wolfabelle to do the most boring and tame cosplay and charge money for it

Wouldn't have even realized she was doing a cosplay if her stream title didnt say it

I’m just happen to of been around during the golden era of her honestly I doubt things will change as well.

Gotta hand it to her, another successful subathon scam , first the reverse now the worst incentives ever

Back
Top Bottom