EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

wolfabellensfwtwt7b92754b14c99699.md.png
Could be nothing, but today when she was looking at certain things on twitter, I noticed the first thing in her top trending '#nsfw_twt'. The algorithm on twitter / x works in a way to suggest topics to you which are somewhat personalized if engaged with recently or looked at before. nsfw_twt if you aren't aware contains some of the kinkiest shit on the platform.
That's not how it works lol

saw the selfie today and thought hmm she looks kinda cute with those fishnets and decided to watch for a little while, all she kept talking about is ways to milk money of her chat, huge turn off.

Ya i've found a lot of her personal takes are a turnoff. Guess I just didn't pay attention to them when she was giving fan service like this

chrome_jwgYFKhZUA-LyMo3A491258d7863e5fcc4b.md.jpg F4BeqWp_d-Eagjs9EW1ad3323531aa5db6.webp gfdsahgabadfg-lZ54XCSR0d7a2c4393ca6bbc.md.png

saw the selfie today and thought hmm she looks kinda cute with those fishnets and decided to watch for a little while, all she kept talking about is ways to milk money of her chat, huge turn off.
If she didn't have the 2 or 3 whales in her chat she'd probably have to do something or wear something worthwhile to milk the chat

Ya she just throws on a choker and a tight shirt to show off those big titties and her paypig whales go nuts with the gift subs. Doesn't even need to remotely try.

Yesterday was another good example, throws on a tight shirt, shows them big fat titties off, even does a little bit (see clip in the other thread) and boom up 200 subs and back over 2k subs and now today wearing a flannel lol.

Such a nice fat arse. She wears baggy pants but that big arse still shows through. Could only imagine what it looks like it some tight yoga pants or in a thong... Shame we'll never get that.
where do you see it

Did she really think NoPixel wasn't gonna yeet her for joining the staff of a server whose owner is suing NoPixel ?

Did she really think NoPixel wasn't gonna yeet her for joining the staff of a server whose owner is suing NoPixel ?
she gotta milk it for views today, tomorrow will be back at 700 again

she gotta milk it for views today, tomorrow will be back at 700 again
I've never subscribed to anyone on twitch cause I think its fucking stupid to pay them to play a game, and while I don't mind Wolfabelle when she's playing games her 20 hours of "reacting to clips" is not entertaining at all so I watch her rarely BUT how is it a scam? If she was out doing hottub streams you'd claim she's scamming horny kids, she doesn't do that, and its still a scam? She seems dumb, but not THAT dumb, obviously she realizes she could show some skin and make money... but chooses not to, no matter what the views are. How is that a scam?

I've never subscribed to anyone on twitch cause I think its fucking stupid to pay them to play a game, and while I don't mind Wolfabelle when she's playing games her 20 hours of "reacting to clips" is not entertaining at all so I watch her rarely BUT how is it a scam? If she was out doing hottub streams you'd claim she's scamming horny kids, she doesn't do that, and its still a scam? She seems dumb, but not THAT dumb, obviously she realizes she could show some skin and make money... but chooses not to, no matter what the views are. How is that a scam?

huh? where in that post was it said she was scamming today? he said she was milking viewers because she got yeeted from NP, which if you watched she clearly did she delayed talking about the subject for like an hour which she was obviously waiting to get optimal viewership.

lol ya, it's been crazy seeing a bunch of people brag/talk/mention about joining the other server's admin team or w.e and acting like it wouldn't affect them on NP.

It'll be funny to see their reaction once NP 4.0 (or w.e it's being called now) releases and the server remains big in basically every language GTA community, while the other server fails to catch on. Gonna lose even more viewers then when stuck on a server no one wants to watch.

huh? where in that post was it said she was scamming today? he said she was milking viewers because she got yeeted from NP, which if you watched she clearly did she delayed talking about the subject for like an hour which she was obviously waiting to get optimal viewership.
You said: "another scamathon?"

I was just curious what was scammy about it. You two just seem very invested. She streams for a living, why is it a "scam" to try to get viewers? Isn't that kinda her job?

while the other server fails to catch on
It's not gonna catch on for 3 things.

- No one is gonna watch a Penta & Kyle influenced server except their viewers. Just look at Prodigy they got CG who has a strong fanbase given how they have several streamers and that hasn't caught on other than their viewers.

-It's gonna attract sweaty racers given who 1 of the owners is.

- Apparently criminals have a progression system which is anti-RP and makes it a "grind for the top level" fest.

You said: "another scamathon?"

I was just curious what was scammy about it. You two just seem very invested. She streams for a living, why is it a "scam" to try to get viewers? Isn't that kinda her job?

The scamathon thing was from the day before because she has some goals layout thing up. Which the top goals were chat picks her christmas outfit and a 24 hour stream.

Back
Top Bottom