EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

Looks like all VODs going back a month, to the reverse subathon, and all clips? She probably pruned some clips that were sussy, but high lights are gone, like JRock5 said.

I know how to use TwitchRecover to get vods but I need a guide on how to recover highlights or if anybody here knows how

No idea, never tried. I assumed there would be a site that had an index of all Twitch highlights, or something like that, but I didn't find one. A couple Twitch highlight downloaders showed up, including TwitchRecover, but apparently only the 2.0 alpha version of it can (supposedly) get highlights ATM, if you have 1.2 instead.

I have 2.0, I just don't know how to get the highlight ID, waiting for a response in their d1s cord

i can get the highlights too i just need a twitchtracker link and i don't think those exist for highlights

Side note:
As some of you may have noticed, there have been some changes with the VODs.

The reason for this in short is that there have been many creepy, weird clippers over a long period of time and I'd had enough. I decided to get rid of all previous VODs as a way to hopefully stop this.

Was she really that naive when she was wearing skirts showing off her legs and tight shirts, giving fan service or did leg0s really get into her head about this.

It's just funny to see her complaining about weird creepy clippers but she still uses a cam.

Last edited:
Was she really that naive when she was wearing skirts showing off her legs and tight shirts, giving fan service or did leg0s really get into her head about this.

It's just funny to see her complaining about weird creepy clippers but she still uses a cam.
that wasn't a problem before leg0s, just saying.

Never understand streamers like her who complain about that stuff when yeah she can just turn off the cam LUL. But would likely effect her income. Also she breads a pervy chat in her own community when every time a female clip with booba shes the first to be ayo

Never understand streamers like her who complain about that stuff when yeah she can just turn off the cam LUL. But would likely effect her income. Also she breads a pervy chat in her own community when every time a female clip with booba shes the first to be ayo
exactly, she is the biggest coomer out there.

Literally has a booba tattoo and watches Alinity bikini clips but it's a no go if someone clips her boobs jiggling alittle

posts stuff like this too

But would likely effect her income

You can tell that's what it's all about (which is fair and fine) when she spends an hour talking about what her twitch split is gonna be. But I don't see Bananabrea or Crystalst spending an hour talking about what their twitch split is gonna be.

lol, not even that, she could literally just move her camera up slightly and not show her legs like she's done so for years (she positions the camera down in even her old clips) xD or make her camera window smaller to not show off stuff.

so she's fine positioning the camera like she has done for years, but then complains about people clipping stuff.

maybe unrelated, but i really want to see more clips where she talks about her tits, i've only ever seen her mention them in one clip from YEARS ago and in one the clips from her ban requests a while back. idk maybe it happens more than i know cause i never actually watch her stream, but i always thought it was cool when she talks about them

exactly, she is the biggest coomer out there.
Not picking on you, just more all you guys conversation in general. How do you all survive going in public? You guys are really freaking out over if she shows an elbow, and that if she doesn't want people to be weird... she shouldn't... show her knee. It really doesn't seem that crazy to me. Have you ever been to a beach, or gone out to any bar or club? How do you all function in public? I'm not trying to interupt the convo just..its weird. You guys half the time complain that she covers up too much, and then a second later its she should try to show even less if it bothers her instead of just saying "weird people are ruining shit daily" The reason girls that don't do onlyfans, are now also being superprude, is you folks behavior where you act like if they dare wear anything other than a turtleneck you can't help be be weird.

Not picking on you, just more all you guys conversation in general. How do you all survive going in public? You guys are really freaking out over if she shows an elbow, and that if she doesn't want people to be weird... she shouldn't... show her knee. It really doesn't seem that crazy to me. Have you ever been to a beach, or gone out to any bar or club? How do you all function in public? I'm not trying to interupt the convo just..its weird. You guys half the time complain that she covers up too much, and then a second later its she should try to show even less if it bothers her instead of just saying "weird people are ruining shit daily" The reason girls that don't do onlyfans, are now also being superprude, is you folks behavior where you act like if they dare wear anything other than a turtleneck you can't help be be weird.
Imagining these conversations as super dry comedy is the only way, it's actually funny that way. Most posts on discussion threads (including this one) are literally insane if taken seriously.

Not that deep LUL

i do not care to survive in public or about your definition of weird

You did join a website named simpcity - definition of a simp - Simp' is slang for a person (typically a man) who is desperate for the attention and affection of someone else (typically a woman)

So can only assume you fall into this category to seek this site out and then sign up. So people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones is the moral of the story here. As you did say just enjoy the free nudes on here my guy :)

You did join a website named simpcity - definition of a simp - Simp' is slang for a person (typically a man) who is desperate for the attention and affection of someone else (typically a woman)

So can only assume you fall into this category to seek this site out and then sign up. So people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones is the moral of the story here. As you did say just enjoy the free nudes on here my guy :)
I like free nudes

Back
Top Bottom