EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

Maybe she been hitting the booze hard again. She used to get absolutely shit faced on stream.

Not entirely hard to believe considering she once had an entire alcohol stash on show in her stream room. :PepeHmm:

Screenshot-2024-09-10-08280661455f1275ea8c6e.md.png

Not entirely hard to believe considering she once had an entire alcohol stash on show in her stream room. :PepeHmm:

Screenshot-2024-09-10-08280661455f1275ea8c6e.md.png
half her RP streams i gotta believe she was drunk going into them, the current behavior is such a sharp contrast to how she got on before. I think she relapsed an said it was just her ADD meds but there was one stream a month or two ago where she was actually entertaining an she said it was due to that. But theres no pattern so she probably had some breakfast spirits.

12 days pass from when she announced she is going on a vacation and the only updates that she is giving are for the peoples who play FF with her, and zero for the other peoples in her discord.

12 days pass from when she announced she is going on a vacation and the only updates that she is giving are for the peoples who play FF with her, and zero for the other peoples in her discord.
I guess that’s what happens when you become an omega washed streamer with zero ability to entertain anyone that isn’t playing a video game with you. Did she get banned from no pickles or some shit. Like chose to go over to some dead ass irrelevant server over np? Might have been career defining for a stream who was made by np and propted up. Now there is nothing holding up her stream anymore from a third party and has fell off omega bad. Sucks to suck.

I guess that’s what happens when you become an omega washed streamer with zero ability to entertain anyone that isn’t playing a video game with you. Did she get banned from no pickles or some shit. Like chose to go over to some dead ass irrelevant server over np? Might have been career defining for a stream who was made by np and propted up. Now there is nothing holding up her stream anymore from a third party and has fell off omega bad. Sucks to suck.
she left nopixel because the admins refused to act on sex pests she became more vocal after the rated shit, I remember her talking about how there were people she had to interact with regularly that were sex pests behind the scenes. An would try to push it into roleplay an admins would never do anything and because of who they were affiliated with you just couldnt avoid them. Was the main reason she always put forward after the move. Wouldnt have mattered anyway RP is dead.

she left nopixel because the admins refused to act on sex pests she became more vocal after the rated shit, I remember her talking about how there were people she had to interact with regularly that were sex pests behind the scenes. An would try to push it into roleplay an admins would never do anything and because of who they were affiliated with you just couldnt avoid them. Was the main reason she always put forward after the move. Wouldnt have mattered anyway RP is dead.
she didnt "leave" NP, all that is cap it might be what she say now but she im pretty sure she got banned because she was admin/working for Onx. Koil banned people who were adins/working for Onx like the first week the server came out, it was a big drama at the time. I remember before she got banned she said she was planning on playing on both servers (Onx and NoPix). There's even a clip of her reacting to that statement and laughing.

she didnt "leave" NP, all that is cap it might be what she say now but she im pretty sure she got banned because she was admin/working for Onx. Koil banned people who were adins/working for Onx like the first week the server came out, it was a big drama at the time. I remember before she got banned she said she was planning on playing on both servers (Onx and NoPix). There's even a clip of her reacting to that statement and laughing.
Sounds like she fumbled the bag. Typical dick quitters am I right.

Sounds like she fumbled the bag. Typical dick quitters am I right.
Nah barely anyone got any form of significant boost with this last RP meta, and maybe 1-2 of those people actually kept the viewers. She should have dropped GTA RP months before when it was clear where the wind was blowing and not bothered with any of it again, there was a couple of other things popping off near the time that would have been far better.

Nah barely anyone got any form of significant boost with this last RP meta, and maybe 1-2 of those people actually kept the viewers. She should have dropped GTA RP months before when it was clear where the wind was blowing and not bothered with any of it again, there was a couple of other things popping off near the time that would have been far better.
Tf else is this dick quitter gonna do? wear a sweatshirt every day during the summer while she sits in a closet playing FF? Nah I don’t think I’ll be watching that ever.

You know how to tell she's low effort now? She took basically the whole month of scamtember off. Would have figured she'd do scamtember and then take a month off.

You know how to tell she's low effort now? She took basically the whole month of scamtember off. Would have figured she'd do scamtember and then take a month off.
She probs didn't want the embarrassment even with subtember she would get no subs, since her main gifter has up and left her... maybe he bought her lol they both gone awol

she's just under 400 subs now, i just hope her dumb oilers don't just throw subs at her for nothing and make her actually work for them.

ooof
10001280545f2375cecc04ea2b.md.png

at the time everyone is grinding for ways to get the most out of this subtember, belle under a 100 subs :leokek:

or she thinks she's gonna oiled with a bunch of subs when she returns

Back
Top Bottom