EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

she says this while having one of the best racks on twitch.
how do they look good? they show what makes them look good, maybe you should try that.

She also has pretty nice ass herself. You can even see it when she wears sweats like that clip of her in her kitchen trying to hang the flag

Screenshot_20230610_231421_PurpleTV8c33671929b8411f.md.jpg
this is where she is now, 570 viewers lol
she had more viewers on some alt streams

Screenshot_20230610_231421_PurpleTV8c33671929b8411f.md.jpg
this is where she is now, 570 viewers lol
she had more viewers on some alt streams

well to be fair she was playing Final Fantasy14 online there is a reason why she rarely plays that on stream. No one wants to watch that and then add no booba fanservice

well ... rip.
she just deleted all her vods and highlights including the subathons which had some really hot moments

well ... rip.
she just deleted all her vods and highlights including the subathons which had some really hot moments
damn, rip

she just nuked her channel, wonder what made her do that.

Last edited:
That's actually concerning... Nothing on her Twitter (no surprise there, she doesn't really use it), does anyone know if she has anything on her Discord? (Joining now might be suspicious)
Edit: the GTA subreddit is locked private, connected? Nevermind, it's just the reddit protest

Last edited:
ppl were asking in her d1s cord about it, thinking it might be a twitch bug or a some sort of ban, she responded "ur all banded smile"
she might've found some shit i guess

I missed most of the convo but she said something the other day about looking back at vods and not liking it (I think she said cause it reminded her of the bad times)

Talking about it now, apparently she saw someone clipped her standing up and walking out of her room 3-4 years ago, and she had apparently wanted to do this for a while, so she just did it. Her VODs will be going up after stream and onto YouTube at some point. When the VOD gets published on Twitch, I think the convo will be around 18 mins?

that's so soft lmao, deleting all your twitch history because someone clipped you wearing clothes standing up :KEKWlaugh:

Not sure even a sad RIP, Most the good stuff we should already have, even that stuff were scraping the barrel mostly. Perhaps is time to move on from her as things are only getting worse, literally feeding on less than crumbs.

Even in the good ol days, your still talking only a handful of times there is ever any cleavage on show. And now all the baggie tops were getting nothing! Still cant take away from how top tier her tits are!

I guess now her subcount dropping back and no new subathon on the horizon or even Subtember could not be a thing this year, we shall see where she ends up and what content she is even doing, as our content is gone, GTA is slowly dying a death.

Not sure even a sad RIP, Most the good stuff we should already have, even that stuff were scraping the barrel mostly. Perhaps is time to move on from her as things are only getting worse, literally feeding on less than crumbs.

Even in the good ol days, your still talking only a handful of times there is ever any cleavage on show. And now all the baggie tops were getting nothing! Still cant take away from how top tier her tits are!

I guess now her subcount dropping back and no new subathon on the horizon or even Subtember could not be a thing this year, we shall see where she ends up and what content she is even doing, as our content is gone, GTA is slowly dying a death.
yeah everything is backed up, the sad thing is the highlights, it was nice watching her for hours wearing normal cute clothes and acting like a normal human instead of short clips or what we have now

been trying to use TwitchRecover to get one her highlight videos but no success, she said she still has her highlights she just unpublished them

Back
Top Bottom