EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

Gotta hand it to her, another successful subathon scam , first the reverse now the worst incentives ever
LMAO asking for 1k subs everyday for nothing in return is wildly shameless. it's not like she's starving, she spams sponsored shit every other day.

Ya she just throws on a choker and a tight shirt to show off those big titties and her paypig whales go nuts with the gift subs. Doesn't even need to remotely try.

I had no problem giving her a sub when she was giving fan service showing off that sexy body but gonna have to do a little more than a choker and tight shirt a couple of times.

LOL and now another day of it! and she's complaining about other streamers rinsing subathons. Wowsers she is wildly out of touch on this.

At least the others provide more content during subathons, just by being around more at least.

Her top sub goal was a 12 hour stream on Halloween lol. Her streams are already 8-10 hours. Absolute scammer. Must have gotten it from legos.

Her top sub goal was a 12 hour stream on Halloween lol. Her streams are already 8-10 hours. Absolute scammer. Must have gotten it from legos.
they deserve to be scammed because they didn't learn from the previous times

took their money then guilt trip them into accepting the shit goals by saying how hard she thought about them, what an absolute shitty thing to do

She better at least dress up a little slutty for this! .... dreaming I know.

She has got to be one of the laziest streamers on the platform
She may be indeed! but also the smartest really min maxed the subs out the suckers on this one.

She isnt getting paid to sleep (unlike 50% of twitch right now) so no I don't think she reached the laziest yet

She's actively try harding not trying. doing a "clownfaced english chick" stereotype for halloween is actively trying not to try, then you had the reverse subathon scamathon she did and then incentives scam stream which btw this 12 hour halloween stream was the top goal so it was a double whammy guys donating thinking they might get a sexy cosplay down the road but nope instead it's "you get to look at me as an ugly clownfaced english female stereotype for 12 hours" lol.

bold choice when you are doing a 12 hour stream and your subs are at the lowest they've been in years. it's been an hour and a half since you posted that and she's gotten 4 subs.

Last edited:
Also it turns out that deciding to basically partner with a streamer nobody gives a damn about, and putting their awful opinions on a pedestal, is bad for your stream - who would have thought? Especially when they now almost entirely share a viewerbase and so also pretty much split subs. Nobody with a brain wants to watch 'The Leg0s Show ft. Wolfabelle', and her chat and stream culture are so far removed from even two years ago that it's driven off the bulk of old regulars over time. Checking in now is an almost alien experience.

I personally find the 6 hours of watching other people's content and/or youtube videos...trash content, BUT people both can't cry that female streamers do hot tub streams AND also cry when they don't. Obviously Wolfabelle could show cleavage for money..but she doesn't... I don't know, if she doesn't want to why is that wrong? She isn't hot tub streaming for 10 year olds typing in their parents credit card.... she isn't taking advntage of people, if it kills her channel thats her choice but why shit on her for

wolfabellensfwtwt7b92754b14c99699.md.png
Could be nothing, but today when she was looking at certain things on twitter, I noticed the first thing in her top trending '#nsfw_twt'. The algorithm on twitter / x works in a way to suggest topics to you which are somewhat personalized if engaged with recently or looked at before. nsfw_twt if you aren't aware contains some of the kinkiest shit on the platform.

wolfabellensfwtwt7b92754b14c99699.md.png
Could be nothing, but today when she was looking at certain things on twitter, I noticed the first thing in her top trending '#nsfw_twt'. The algorithm on twitter / x works in a way to suggest topics to you which are somewhat personalized if engaged with recently or looked at before. nsfw_twt if you aren't aware contains some of the kinkiest shit on the platform.
She is the biggest simp going, considering how much she slams them..... but then I question her interest in the Indian Premier League and Quinton De Kock...... although maybe she is just desperate for any kind of cock :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom