Simp Chat Vylerria | Jadeyanh Discussion thread

osiiam

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She claimed to have burnt all her money 3-4 years ago when she had planned to off herself in Paris. If that story was true then who knows much money she has now. She is definitely the type to be reckless with it, spending when in a bad mood or just wasting a lot of it ordering food every day. Also she is going on a bunch of trips getting piped by Sanchovies so I'm sure she's spending a lot of money there.

Don't get me wrong, she can definitely make a lot money if she were to just put in the littlest of efforts. It makes me wonder why she doesn't care though, is she spoiled or does she not want to be an e-whore anymore but it being the only way to make money?

fellowbluejay

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 15, 2021
She's def the type of chick to make $1000 in a day and blow it all on a weekend drinking, smoking and fucking. Wouldn't surprise me if she's racked up a lot of credit card debt over the years with dumb spending habits. Once you get behind the interest really fucks you unless you're disciplined and everyone knows she's a flakey basket case that can't commit to anything.

ripsexyegirls

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
This is all a lot of talking, but the second she starts posting mid again after running out of money, most of you start losing your minds and she makes it all back. It doesn’t matter if she’s broke or not now, she won’t be in trouble until she’s 50 because most people have no self-regulation

OrientalPole

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 24, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

lmfao right after I say something. While I think the "it's getting bigger" comments are fucking stupid, the other comments under it are kinda her own doing. It's kinda like posting a bunch of gaming shit on your insta and then being shitty when your replies are full of gamers... you reap what you sow, and what she sowed was an audience who see her objectify herself and follow suit.

insomnizach

Fan
Jan 3, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Tbf from her messages in her broadcast channel it's the pregnant comments that she's mad about. Plus what kind of degenerate posts that shit on their public personal instagram account at least have the self respect to do it anonymously in a forum like this like the rest of us instead of in her comments.

OrientalPole

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 24, 2023
Yeah they're degens, I'm not denying that. It's just she's the one who cultivated an audience of degens. And to be fair, big tits are a biological sign to our monkey brains that they would (forgive the matter-of-fact wording here, I hated myself for typing it, but I couldn't think of a better way of saying it) be perfect for breeding. By showing your tits, you are essentially saying "I can support a child", and these monkeys can't help themselves.

Krakencheetos

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Ahhh yes, because there is no way that a consequence of me posting objectifying photos of my self should ever lead to one of these men wanting to impregnate me.

I guess when people see me posting sexy images, the only thing that can happen is them saying “ that’s sexy” and then moving on, it totally wouldn’t make them want to have sex with me. Even though SEX is literally in the word SEXY,

lol she makes no sense, so she’s mad about the pregnant part, so if they just woulda said “ I want to fuck her “ she wouldn’t have had any issue??? But them saying “ I want to fuck her and cum inside her” is where she draws the line….

Wowwww, omg . Way to stand on your morals jade…😅

dmarso806

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
"i know on my story i sound mad mature saying shit like i will ignore the hate and weird comments" but if i see one of you mfs talking smack about me being pregnant or wanting to impregnate me by god i will manifest that you trip and fall on broken glass with ur nuts."

BIG MAD about being knocked up

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
Her entire business model is sexualising herself and literally talking about how horny she is all the time, so I have no idea why she's trying to shame people who sexualise her? I'd get being annoyed if it was a YouTuber or even a cosplayer, but all she does is sell herself as a hypersexual e-girl. She even went as far as creating and alluding to her alternate twitter account where she talked about wanting to fuck her fans and how horny she is all the time.

I'm guessing she's wanting to branch off from sexual content and move into something else (e.g. like when she streamed League of Legends for a while, or tried to get into music production, etc), but at least 90% of her fanbase comes from her sexual content. All her streams focus on sex. All her social media content is sexually provocative. If she wants to branch away from being sexual and not having a sex-fuelled audience then it's not exactly working...

topgfuckeronearth

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 26, 2024
If she is really trying to branch off from sexual content then she is doing complete bs. Which ”normal” content creator has fansly and talks all the time about sex stuff? Nobody, there is a reason why it’s called private life. How can u rebrand your image but still do the same shit again and again? Delete your fansly and all your horny ass posts on twitter, set back for like half a year (what she already do frequently) and then restart your influencer career and stop always talking about sex. It’s idiot proof.

Last edited:

hexsex

Fan
Sep 12, 2023
She can't believe people don't care about anything other than her tits.

Cause she has such a funny and bubbling personality and would definitely have half a million followers if she was anonymous.

It's like if you went to a mechanic and he's insulted you just want him to fix your car when he's such a great musician.

You mean you don't wanna hear his rendition of mozart's 3rd symphony ?!?