Simp Chat Vylerria | Jadeyanh Discussion thread

ripsexyegirls

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Notice how she removed “posting pics I wouldn’t post on social media” from her Fansly bio. Again, all people are paying for is a lack of desire/necessity for Jade to ever post something interesting. People will be drip fed crumbs until she’s 50 and needs to up the ante, which could’ve happened this year if she wasn’t given so many paychecks and appeased for her laziness in the fansly comments. She’s threatened to leave a thousand times, but always returns to e-whoring because she has no other options.

Arthur Dent

Casual
Feb 9, 2023
Literally her Brand started as Slut ( not a brand really , she was like this from the start of her " career " Drinking and act like a slut ) . what do you expect people to watch her for her " Game play " , she talks about sex all the time , she gets drunk and act hyper sexual , now she says that people are " Forcing " her and ask her to do stuff , nobody is forcing you to do anything you choose people to see you as Slut with your actions online , now you are surprised they want more?

Krakencheetos

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Lol, once you realize that even SHE doesn’t understand herself it will make more sense to you. She goes through the same cycle over and over again.

Act super sexual and slutty, get depressed and disappears, comes back and appears to be happier and figured herself out, blames all her sexual behavior on trauma, starts complaining about being sexualized and says she will stream more consistently, a few months pass she throws all that good shit out the window starts being sexual again and repeats the cycle.

It really is insane to see happen over and over again, in real time.

smallwillybilly

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022

i swear to god you people join in on the conversation mid way and take things out of context lmaoo, if anyone tries to respond to me without reading the entire convo im not going to respond back, my original was simply about not harassing them or scaring them away, learn to observe from far and be patient, if you act entitled or demand anything you would get opposite of what you want, it doesnt matter what logic you use, it doesnt matter how she acted and how you expect her to act
she is a human and you cant force her to do anything by treating her like shit, but if you give positive reinforcement when she posts anything close to nudity and ignore her when she posts mild shit you will get what you want MAYBE, but harassing her or demanding nudity will make her do the opposite

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022

Giving her positive reactions to uploading Twitter-level pictures to her Fansly is exactly why she's not uploading anything further than what she does now. That mindset you're talking about of 'say nice things and maybe she will go further' is exactly what's been given to her over the last handful of years and all it does is enable her to keep scamming her audience and do the bare minimum.

Should people harass her over not doing nudes? No. But I'm not surprised at all that she's getting criticism for barely even doing the bare minimum for her customers. She's not immune to criticism like any other content creator, but anyone dumb enough to pay her money and expecting her to get any better probably deserves it.

smallwillybilly

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
"Giving her positive reactions to uploading Twitter-level pictures to her Fansly"

i literally said "ignore her when she posts mild shit you will get what you want"

its almost as if you just interpret things how you want to interpret it and i dont understand why, you just enjoy arguing or something?

Last edited:

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
Why would ignoring her content matter? She's already got your sub money, she's already done a deal with Fansly to decide when she posts, so I highly doubt ignoring her content is going to do anything when people are paying money to get to that point anyway.

But since you're getting weird about it, here's your full quote:

It's a discussion thread. It's almost like you didn't expect people to react and/or reply to your opinion. :Pepega:

smallwillybilly

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
yeah i have a problem if they misinterpret it

lmao this is the most pointless thing ive done in years, do what you want lmao changing your minds doesnt benefit me in anyway, most people for some reason are either misinterpreting me or cherry picking things i said and i have no idea why, im absolutely done interacting with these people, have a nice one

believe what you want to believe, do what you want to do :OkayChampThumbs:

Krakencheetos

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Yup that was her whole thing, then she said she wouldn’t be like that anymore , and said that it was all because of trauma and that she didn’t need to be so sexual anymore….. then few months passed and she turned back into being sexual. Like I said earlier in this discussion thread. It’s a cycle of insanity( most likely some deeper mental issues) .

fellowbluejay

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 15, 2021
My guess is the reason she posts the same types of pics on both platforms is she's attention starved and doesn't get enough attention on fansly. It's probably incredibly gratifying for her to have 100k likes and nearly 10 million views on photos for someone as mentally ill as she is. How many people do you think are seeing her photos on fansly? a couple hundred? It's not about the money for her it's all about attention.

Reactions: SuperHands

B0000000

Diamond Tier
Mar 16, 2022
I'm still surprised by the number of likes on her posts on fansly. It's usually 300-500 per post. Are all those people subscribed?
Keep in mind that usually one in every 10-20 subscribers hit a like on a post.

• peepoShrug
Reactions: C.Dot

B0000000

Diamond Tier
Mar 16, 2022
That's true, but why would so many people like a post they can't see, a few would, sure, but the majority still should come form subs