EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vylerria | Jadeyanh Discussion thread

I know my opinion count as shit but honestly liked her more when she had a bit less makeup, less surgery, less tattoos. Like she was already naturally pretty, now she’s slowly looking like bimbos you can find waiting off the street.
Imo she's one of the most pretty girls i've ever seen (atleast was till bimbofication era), and her cute giggles...kinda sad when girls ending up being just a media product and thots. We live in society.

Imo she's one of the most pretty girls i've ever seen (atleast was till bimbofication era), and her cute giggles...kinda sad when girls ending up being just a media product and thots. We live in society.
the way you're describing her sounds like you think she started out as some cute, innocent girl who was then corrupted by the world lol. I mean, if she was corrupted, it happened way before she got on twitch, because by then she already had her sex addiction thing. sure she may have looked cute but she was already an omega slut. which is fine but it's not like the online world turned her into a thot.. she was already a thot, the online world just gave her the tools to make money off of it. and like, no one forced her to get breast implants. she chose that for herself.

the way you're describing her sounds like you think she started out as some cute, innocent girl who was then corrupted by the world lol. I mean, if she was corrupted, it happened way before she got on twitch, because by then she already had her sex addiction thing. sure she may have looked cute but she was already an omega slut. which is fine but it's not like the online world turned her into a thot.. she was already a thot, the online world just gave her the tools to make money off of it. and like, no one forced her to get breast implants. she chose that for herself.
Nah, i just think her appearance is too good for a thot being.

The problem is not the boobjob, its whatever she did to her face. Now when she talks looks like AI generated. She used to be way pretier, now just looks genereic and without expresions.

The problem is not the boobjob, its whatever she did to her face. Now when she talks looks like AI generated. She used to be way pretier, now just looks genereic and without expresions.
What? You mean to tell me that endless sleepless nights, constant abuse of drugs of all kinds, puffing cigars every hour of the day and drinking alcohol to the point where she'd be piss drunk every couple of days.... makes you look older? I'm shocked :peepoGiggles:

Wait until she's 40 and she looks like a skeleton. If she reaches that age

Has she admitted any plastic surgery?

Based on this picture, it seems she did nothing to her face.
GCjPm1vWAAAr2Eefd43ab0071f9ae27.md.jpg
Her recent pics from her content thread does her justice because of filters. I'm suggesting you go look at her stream instead. One time she took off her make up & she looked even worse

It's a shame, I personally find her very attractive without makeup, her face has changed a lot and not for the better, she looks plastic and expressionless, the moral is that beauty goes beyond tits, it's the only thing she has to offer and it's very sad.

It's a shame, I personally find her very attractive without makeup, her face has changed a lot and not for the better, she looks plastic and expressionless, the moral is that beauty goes beyond tits, it's the only thing she has to offer and it's very sad.
You have never seen her without makeup, even in bathtube pics she has full on makeup... So far we have seen her without makeup like once, and that was when she was putting makeup on stream lol

I thought this was as natural as she could look and I don't mind, at least she doesn't look like a plastic doll.

1000006932b35f02a8309b50e0.md.jpg
That's after widsom tooth removal hence her face is so swollen, but also foundation and makeup on, and filters are on... it's just less aggressive makeup and photo filters used lmao

Back
Top Bottom