Simp Chat Vylerria | Jadeyanh Discussion thread

RaReRu

Casual
Mar 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I was going to sub to her fansly some months ago until she mentioned in a stream that she doesn't do customs. As a certified Ph.D. in Simpology, I'm aware that any adult female creator that doesn't offer customs does the bare minimum and is borderline scamming her subs. After reading this thread, I can confirm that my hypothesis was correct.

NaM1

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 16, 2022
Jade lore nobody asked for that i will provide anyways: :peepoWew:

Found her stream through a mutual friend in 2018 when she lived in thailand. She averaged 20-25 viewers back then and her personality was DIFFERENT.
I kinda saw her as the female version of Destiny cus she would provide "controversial" takes on random political topics. (I wish i had clips of this, some of the things she used to say would get her cancelled in a heartbeat lol).
Late 2019 she broke up with her boyfriend, stopped streaming and decided to move back to germany, unrelated but she also hung out with Indiefoxx a few times during this timeframe.
In early 2020 she started streaming again and had a breakdown completely out of nowhere. To sum it up she went on a long suicidal rant that got her banned on twitch. There was a dexerto post about this and it was the first time she made it to r/livestreamfails.

I have no clue what happend during the timeframe that followed but a few months later YouTube recommends me: "Streamer Jadeyanh gives a blowjob tutorial" :OMEGALUL:

It was insanely random to see her go down the E-girl path, her mental state combined with the insufferable community she formed made it unbearable to watch. After this ive always hoped she would either fully commit to adult content or seek proper mental health treatment.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
<-Dexerto thread
Apologies for the long text:peepoBless:

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She's extremely lazy and wants everything on easy mode. Even after this long time she gets 2k viewers on twitch while others stream for years to reach those stats. From her own discord you find out she has a drug and alcohol issue that constantly pops up (and has done so for the past 3 years) and she just waits for the moment where either her popularity skyrockets or her money runs out. Every time she got a sum of money from either scamming people through services like fansly or some rich simp sending her 10-50K privately for her to bend over for him on camera (allegedly) she disappeared off the face of the earth for a while. The thing I find funniest is she is a harsh judge of everyone but does the most deranged shit and puts on this quirky cute girl act on stream but most people (even people from her inner circle) knows her bs in and out. And I found this out just randomly joining her discord server a few months ago and joining voice chat.

So to answer your question: She has malicious intent and simultaneously is just very dumb, greedy and overall fake.

parapay

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Seems like showing ass is what's on this time's menu. She'll post a couple of dog shit sets, maybe a singular ass picture every two sets and then go on hiatus again after 2-3 months. Couple months after that she'll be back saying she couldn't post because she got diagnosed with [enter new mental illness here]

ripsexyegirls

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I’m pretty sure one of Jade’s server members that she invited round to her house confessed their love to her (who could’ve seen this coming). How f****** stupid do you have to be to give your biggest simps in the world your address (who have all formed parasocial relationships with you). Apparently she lets them sleep in the same bed with her too. Now she has one pissed off simp who’s in love with her and knows where she lives.

Last edited: