EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

Ok what’s DRM?
Digital Rights Management. Basically a very thin level of anti copyright-theft software to prevent certain add-ons and apps from recording the screen.

And FYI DRM is a joke to break. Literally just use a separate screen recorder program. Most work fine and output at 4k even. It is barely an inconvenience even. The only downside is instead of hitting a button to download the vid with a chrome add-on and have it instantly saved you have to record the vid in its entirety by playing the video.

The problem is that people that have this basic understanding of how to record a screen and those willing to buy her content are two very separate groups with little to no overlap.

Screen recording is trash, though. Too many variables to keep track of that only the most autistic of pirates will bother to manage if they want to get a screen recording close to 1:1 of the source video file.

Screen recording is trash, though. Too many variables to keep track of that only the most autistic of pirates will bother to manage if they want to get a screen recording close to 1:1 of the source video file.
It can be trash if the person isn't careful with their settings. But screen recording has gotten to the point where it is 1:1 if you know how to use it.

And if there are any super autistic pirates with money to burn who are new to screen recording AND are reading this post then the key-points are:

-Only record the vid while it is in full screen and in original source format. Provided you selected the screen with the playing video as the source you can minimize the screen and go to another while it plays and records in the background.

-Set recorded video output to 3840x2160 and 60fps in settings and ensure the audio channel is open.

-When video is done playing hit stop recording. Be sure to not show any identifiable info on the screen. Full screen means you are fine.

An example of a free video recording program you could use is OBS Studio but there are a ton of screen recording programs out there and most work the same way. DRM software companies count on people being lazy, scared or unwilling to learn how to circumvent it.

🏴‍☠️:peepoComfy:

Is DRM that expensive for them, since not everybody is using it? It seems to minimise leaks quite well

I was wondering why we had no more leaks for some time now.
Maybe we will get one or two leaks a year now, from someone that has kept up with the DRM bypassing. I would never bother with the screen recording but as it has been said before there are other methods to bypass so maybe at some point someone will just decide to go through the steps to rip a bunch of videos at once.

Wishful thinking but I hope that DRM gives her false hope & makes her feel like her content is now locked down tight, then she goes all out with her content only for someone to rip it later

Do you guys think she will do more risky things? I was suprised she had vibrator videos and thought she would just to try on hauls. Fingers crossed its only of those things she actually enjoys and wants to do more revealing stuff as opposed to just teasing bullshit.

I wish she'd make another video for us foot fetish-ers. She did one a while ago in a bikini , I'd love a topless one tho, seeing those tits and beautiful toes when she paints em white (which is most of the time) at the same time would be amazing

Ran across this very strange article in the wild :

The Controversy surrounding the "Vicky Stark Leaked" scandal

Um...do you know what the "Leaked" content was? It's particularly strange considering she does OF, is open about having an OF, and has taken active measures to curtail "leaks" (i.e. activating DRM). Has she ever addressed her leaked material? And, is the leaked material outside of her OF content, like the article is insinuating?

Back
Top Bottom