EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

DRM makes it marginally more difficult to get videos for those who were already getting them. Turns out a marginal increase in effort passes the can’t be fucked threshold for a lot of people.

That and a general waning of interest from the people who were sharing as well.

It is what it is, unfortunately.

On that note, shout out to the OP who shared those last couple of weeklies!
Is there any documentation on working with DRM and downloading? Or a list of tools we can try?

Is there any documentation on working with DRM and downloading? Or a list of tools we can try?

DRM makes it marginally more difficult to get videos for those who were already getting them. Turns out a marginal increase in effort passes the can’t be fucked threshold for a lot of people.

That and a general waning of interest from the people who were sharing as well.

It is what it is, unfortunately.

On that note, shout out to the OP who shared those last couple of weeklies!
“marginally” is doing a lot of work there, unless you are pretty IT savvy. Certainly for me the method on GitHub was not straightforward.

That is what happens when they get super-greedy. I read in a social media post from a girl that said she is top 0.6 percent of onlyfans and she makes $40K per month. Vicky claims on her page she is top 0.1 percent. She probably makes at least $60-$70k per month. Despite of that she still prices her PPVs at $200+ and uses DRM etc. So Greedy. What she doesn't realize as she completely fades away in social media so will her new subscribers, and her old subscribers will not pay her forever.

Wait, so this DRM on onlyfans, if you're a paying customer, you can't actually download content?!

Wait, so this DRM on onlyfans, if you're a paying customer, you can't actually download content?!
Onlyfans doesn't let you download anything, as far as I know, from any of the users you are subbed to, at least with their website/app interface...there are however some web extensions that allows you to download images or videos, but those extensions don't work all the time, they get blocked from time to time, another extension appears and gets blocked again (or stops working) and so on. The last time I subbed to a girl, I wasn't able to find a working extension, and it is a real pain in the ass to make a screen capture of all the videos and pictures.

Onlyfans doesn't let you download anything, as far as I know, from any of the users you are subbed to, at least with their website/app interface...there are however some web extensions that allows you to download images or videos, but those extensions don't work all the time, they get blocked from time to time, another extension appears and gets blocked again (or stops working) and so on. The last time I subbed to a girl, I wasn't able to find a working extension, and it is a real pain in the ass to make a screen capture of all the videos and pictures.

I think that's the point of DRM. It's not that it can't be beaten. It's annoying enough that at least some part of the users will give up trying to get around it.

Damn, that's crazy. I thought it was something like watermarking or embedding an account name in the file to discourage leaking. Didn't realize you couldn't download anything, sheesh.

Video lite app works on iPhone

If you're not technical, just pick the best video and screen record that one. (1) is better than none.

Much thanks!

This is not correct, you can download all the content that's posted on the page. Just right click "Open link/video in new tab", and then then right click "Save video as" on the video in the new tab.

This is not correct, you can download all the content that's posted on the page. Just right click "Open link/video in new tab", and then then right click "Save video as" on the video in the new tab.
That doesn't work for me, images don't even let me right click on them and the videos, once opened in the new tab, don't let me either, it ignores the right click. What web browser are you using? doesn't work for me on Firefox/Chrome.

I use Internet download manager to download streams, which works in 90% of the sites, but sometimes doesn't detect the stream in onlyfans...but again, we're talking about a third party app and not working 100% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom