EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

Have people lost interest in her? Or is the DRM to blame?
Neither.... Cost.

Not a whole lot of people were sharing to begin with, it was always the same people. Sooner or later they get tired of seeing the same stuff & paying basic sub price + the few hundred for a weekly PPV. Likes & medals dont pay it back unfortunately lols.

Jeez, for $200 I’d want a pretty explicit view of the butt plug going in, and for her to then masturbate to a real orgasm with her face visible. Even then it’s probably not worth it.

latest post was deleted, was that a dupe? Bunkr link was dead when I saw it.

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but has she ever came in any of her solo vids? Always seems like she gets close but never finishes. Maybe I’m wrong tho.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but has she ever came in any of her solo vids? Always seems like she gets close but never finishes. Maybe I’m wrong tho.
I don't think I've ever seen her fully cum I believe there was one video she got really close or it seemed that way then she ended the vid shortly after

She is probably reserving that to charge you double...like 800$ kind of video. Keeping on the edge is her bussiness.

What is exactly the problem with DRM, is it like a user ID within the video? can't it be overrrided editing the video? I'd edit it for free and send it back to the user to upload it, just to have them weekly (if that's the hassle).

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen her fully cum I believe there was one video she got really close or it seemed that way then she ended the vid shortly after
The only one I’ve seen where it seems like she’s actually enjoying herself (cause tbh the others seem like she’s not into it) is the glass dildo one on the couch where she doesn’t really show the top half of her face. Cause in that one she’s genuinely moaning and she gets close to finishing before she stops herself.

She is probably reserving that to charge you double...like 800$ kind of video. Keeping on the edge is her bussiness.

What is exactly the problem with DRM, is it like a user ID within the video? can't it be overrrided editing the video? I'd edit it for free and send it back to the user to upload it, just to have them weekly (if that's the hassle).
DRM makes it marginally more difficult to get videos for those who were already getting them. Turns out a marginal increase in effort passes the can’t be fucked threshold for a lot of people.

That and a general waning of interest from the people who were sharing as well.

It is what it is, unfortunately.

On that note, shout out to the OP who shared those last couple of weeklies!

Back
Top Bottom