EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

I’d prefer to see her go down on him. I have a feeling she doesn’t like blowjobs though, all these PPVs she’s done with dildos and I don’t think she’s sucked them even once.
the buzz around her has definitely waned, despite her amping up explicitness...something seems askew, maybe the novelty is gone for her ? or maybe that Big Fishing Chick Orgy drops in 3...2...1... :KEKWlaugh:

the buzz around her has definitely waned, despite her amping up explicitness...something seems askew, maybe the novelty is gone for her ? or maybe that Big Fishing Chick Orgy drops in 3...2...1... :KEKWlaugh:
For me the novelty hasn't worn off, I just think she might still be camera shy. Yeah it's nice to see her masterbate or use a plug but she barely makes any noise. She might as well have been a blowup doll in $300 video.

For me the novelty hasn't worn off, I just think she might still be camera shy. Yeah it's nice to see her masterbate or use a plug but she barely makes any noise. She might as well have been a blowup doll in $300 video.
I think this kind of nails it, in addition the length is usually 3-4 minutes and rarely 9 while being almost exclusively shot vertically.

She is just going through the motions likes she doesn’t like it . You can’t tell if she is even enjoying it . And the whole skew camera angle with face in and out ?? I don’t get it . It’s like it’s her first time doing it and trying to get the angles right . I reckon it was that first taste of the money and now her followers want more . She will start going backwards .

We forget her profession here. She is master fisher.
- She appeared and blew up for like 6 months then
- She did fully clothed laame try ons for more than a year. (BAIT)
- She made a big comeback made the try ons lewder and added the fully nude ppvs she blew up again huge time.
- She is baiting again for who knows how long maybe forever maybe she'll comeback again for the big catch.

My humble opinion based on the fact that lately she looks more "camera shy" than before where she was going from simple try ons to asshole spreading it does make sense which seems fake af.

We forget her profession here. She is master fisher.
- She appeared and blew up for like 6 months then
- She did fully clothed laame try ons for more than a year. (BAIT)
- She made a big comeback made the try ons lewder and added the fully nude ppvs she blew up again huge time.
- She is baiting again for who knows how long maybe forever maybe she'll comeback again for the big catch.

My humble opinion based on the fact that lately she looks more "camera shy" than before where she was going from simple try ons to asshole spreading it does make sense which seems fake af.
I don’t think you quite understand what a “comeback” is…

I think her content is getting so repetitive that people have stopped subscribing to her. That is probably why there are fewer leakers compared to a year or 2 ago. She thinks she can get her subscribers up by stopping the leaks with DRM and 30% discount. But what she really needs to do is to get out of that boring trailer and add some variety to her content and reasonably price her PPVs.

hey, give her some grace, she's learning how to gut deer now, based on her youtube... she's a woman of many talents but precious time !

Yep, she's a crashing bore.
I dunno. She still looks great, especially now she’s got the slutty makeup and hair dialled in, and her body is still amazing. I still very much enjoy watching her in the try-ons. I think she has maybe lost her way a bit in the PPVs, but not sure where is left for her to go. I get the feeling we’re unlikely to see her doing any girl/girl stuff, sucking cock or getting fucked, so she’s probably already at the limit of what she’s going to do, and is just repeating scenarios she’s done before without much novelty or imagination. Then again she has surprised us before (the butt plug insertion video came pretty much out od the blue) so you never know.

I dunno. She still looks great, especially now she’s got the slutty makeup and hair dialled in, and her body is still amazing. I still very much enjoy watching her in the try-ons. I think she has maybe lost her way a bit in the PPVs, but not sure where is left for her to go. I get the feeling we’re unlikely to see her doing any girl/girl stuff, sucking cock or getting fucked, so she’s probably already at the limit of what she’s going to do, and is just repeating scenarios she’s done before without much novelty or imagination. Then again she has surprised us before (the butt plug insertion video came pretty much out od the blue) so you never know.
occasionally you'll see people on here/elsewhere make claims of "knowing" she and her guy "down at the scene" there in Florida, et al, and that they dabble in the lifestyle, she's a freak, blah blah, so yeah, like you say, things probably continue as have been, but ya never know...her next vid might be her and Dredd ! :HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA:

Back
Top Bottom