EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

I dunno. She still looks great, especially now she’s got the slutty makeup and hair dialled in, and her body is still amazing. I still very much enjoy watching her in the try-ons. I think she has maybe lost her way a bit in the PPVs, but not sure where is left for her to go. I get the feeling we’re unlikely to see her doing any girl/girl stuff, sucking cock or getting fucked, so she’s probably already at the limit of what she’s going to do, and is just repeating scenarios she’s done before without much novelty or imagination. Then again she has surprised us before (the butt plug insertion video came pretty much out od the blue) so you never know.
For me personally, I don't need her to go any further. I agree she still looks amazing and I haven't gotten tried of yet. I just kinda want her to finish. The 5 minute videos, which for half of the runtime is showing and lubing up the toys, are good but leave something to be desired.

Wow, her latest try-on video has been online for over 24 hours, and has only 37 likes, 4 comments, and $5 worth of tips. I think her subscriber numbers must be seriously dropping.

Her try-on from Nov 5 has 7 comments and $55 in tips. On most of her try-ons she very rarely makes her goal of $100.

One thing I have noticed with DRM is that the quality sometimes goes to shit and videos are laggy. I wouldn't be suprised if people stop subscribing because of that. After all Vickys videos are pretty long and he talks alot in them.

One thing I have noticed with DRM is that the quality sometimes goes to shit and videos are laggy. I wouldn't be suprised if people stop subscribing because of that. After all Vickys videos are pretty long and he talks alot in them.

That's just the "DRM" system. It doesn't save your quality options and always starts playing videos at the lowest quality setting. Click on the cog wheel and you can then set it to Original for the best quality.

What numbers did the last one do? Only way to gauge anything.
A bit more but the long term trend is there. From the posts in the summer, they were getting 80-100 likes. Of course, the number of likes can pretty much only go up, and the older posts are likely to have more likes, but it does feel like she’s had a significant drop in subscribers. I think at this point, $50 to get four try-on videos and the privilege of accessing $75-200 PPVs, which are of questionable quality at the moment, is probably not a great deal, as attractive and sexy as she is.

^
let's, also, not forget that the onlyfans "age verification" thing is making subs leave the platform in mass numbers
no one in their right mind would upload, both, a selfie and a picture of their government ID

Yeah, although I think interest in her content has been dropping for a little while before she started using DRM. But yeah, rather than just needing someone subscribed and prepared to leak, it now needs to be the intersection of the Venn diagram of “subscribed and prepared to leak” and “prepared to go through the process of getting round the DRM”. 🤣 Turns out there aren’t too many of those guys.

Back
Top Bottom