Discussion VAllure Thread

Capppo

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 12, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Shibi Cottonbum and Mercy Modiste closed there marshmallow, because both of them are getting hate.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Shibi explained why she needed to close temp her account.

VAllure should hire a manger that looks though the marshmallow question and delete question that spreads hate, for the talents sake.

Capppo

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 12, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I completely agree with you.
They have 9 employees, but no manager. The problem what I see, marshmallow needs a manager that scans the question and then filters the question depending what the line is of the different talents.
Icey Snowpaws has already gotten an extreme schizo post, she handled it good, but how many more will she receive until she also breaks down?

But then with a manager comes the problem with the tributes, If they allowed someone to look over all the marshmallow questions, then people would be upset that their tributes werent kept private. But in the end, this doesnt really matter, the mental health of a talent is more important, then some guys that are upseat, that the tributes are not really private.

Many people are not used and some will never get used to the hate or this kind of schizo post, that they can receive in the internet. Thats why a manager is extremely important for the talents sake.
I also dont understand with the experience from someone like DTL that she has not hired a manager. This can only end badly.
Especially to a NSFW content creators.

For the hate, they should watch the video from Asmongold "How I Deal With Harassment on the Internet".
This will help them how to deal with hate on the internet. It doesnt matter what people think of Asmongold, its a good video.

This are the 9 employees.
DTL Investor/Advisor
Bites Graphic Designer/Editor
Ghool Concept Artist
Rad Audio Editor
Koso Audio Editor
Copin Script Writer
Jafa Artist
Bubblebum Part Time Clipper
ETWA Script Writer

Last edited:

Vibezz

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
All you guys are missing the point. Harassment is bad we all know it. But its not like these types of people are gonna stop because we say it's bad. It's better to prepare people for handling the issue rather than just say harassment is wrong, like you don't need a degree to figure that out.