EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion VAllure Thread

Icey really is taking her sweet ass time from streaming on fansly next.
Edit: month later
scree138.png
DAMN YOU EUROPE!!!

Icey really is taking her sweet ass time from streaming on fansly next.
Edit: month later
scree138.png
She lives in Europe? In which country?
But a lawyer for taxes? You would hire a tax consultant. In my country, many people hire a tax consultant for taxes.

But a lawyer? I dont understand.

She lives in Europe? In which country?
But a lawyer for taxes? You would hire a tax consultant. In my country, many people hire a tax consultant for taxes.

But a lawyer? I dont understand.
You couldn't tell by the accent? She's definitely European, I would guess somewhere relatively eastern i.e. not Netherlands, France, Germany, Austria, or Spain. Maybe Poland, Romania...

And yes she shouldn't need a lawyer for this when a tax advisor would do. But it depends on the country. Can be some quirks in some places.

-The amount Icey made on her DJ stream having a past fansly account while being vocal about wanting to get a 3d model gives high hopes she would excel on Fansly so updates on the EU tax shit would be much appreciated from her later.
-Immy's twitter audios, feet stream and a planned oiled feet stream I would give her a pass.
-Azura took the fake it to you make it in getting hired, I absolutely knew she was not going to do a fansly stream due to the fact her BJ ASMR was just straight up JOI only. She has a wet mouth condition.
-I guess the BF part is right for stronny.

>Icey dealing with dumb EU tax shit
>Immy straight up said Fansly wasn't a priority
>Azura didn't even mention it
>Stronny: "My clam is too tight" (Read: I have a boyfriend)

It must be nice to be a Mercy/Shibi enjoyer T.T
I'm a feet degen so Immy has be me down bad. But the whole little sister and her fetish vibes are not my speed. I'm so conflicted.

Shibi is definitely doing it for me though in the mean time.

-The amount Icey made on her DJ stream having a past fansly account while being vocal about wanting to get a 3d model gives high hopes she would excel on Fansly so updates on the EU tax shit would be much appreciated from her later.
-Immy's twitter audios, feet stream and a planned oiled feet stream I would give her a pass.
-Azura took the fake it to you make it in getting hired, I absolutely knew she was not going to do a fansly stream due to the fact her BJ ASMR was just straight up JOI only. She has a wet mouth condition.
-I guess the BF part is right for stronny.
I actually get sad whenever I think about Azura.

Her concept was my favorite, impreg kink is my no. 1 thing. Not to mention she's as sweet as she can be & her voice is pure sex. But I knew she was gonna be the weakest link in the chain when those interviews with Acapella Media dropped. The rest of the girls gave detailed answers, while hers were basically single-sentence, and that was very telling.

She has the makings of a hobby streamer. Which isn't a bad thing in a vacuum. But, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, it feels like she's wasting a slot in her gen.

On an unrelated note, I want to shove the Bleating Hearts into a locker. But I'll air my grievances with the fanbases another post.

I actually get sad whenever I think about Azura.

Her concept was my favorite, impreg kink is my no. 1 thing. Not to mention she's as sweet as she can be & her voice is pure sex. But I knew she was gonna be the weakest link in the chain when those interviews with Acapella Media dropped. The rest of the girls gave detailed answers, while hers were basically single-sentence, and that was very telling.

She has the makings of a hobby streamer. Which isn't a bad thing in a vacuum. But, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, it feels like she's wasting a slot in her gen.

On an unrelated note, I want to shove the Bleating Hearts into a locker. But I'll air my grievances with the fanbases another post.
Its like choosing to be a roofer that decides to work on roofs but leaves the quiet part out of being afraid of heights. I recall Stronny wanting a black sounding chick to have Azura's model, kittyflute would have been perfect but sadly she is too big to get hired. Technically speaking black female weebs are hard to find in general especially on the Vtubing side.
We got 2 black woman, 1 eastern european, 1 asian, 1 norf fc and 1 canadian. nyanabanana, momotexx and ironmouse makes me wish they hire atleast 1 latin american female for the 2nd gen.

Indeed. Mainly a Mercy and Shibi enjoyer so I've been eating well. I also enjoy Immy and I hope she does some fansly even if it's once in a while. I'm also bummed about Azura as well, but it is what it is.

Have we ever seen/heard anything about that BF ever since the whole foot massage incident back in the Exoe days??? It's so hard for me to keep up with her 17 different personalities/back stories.

Have we ever seen/heard anything about that BF ever since the whole foot massage incident back in the Exoe days??? It's so hard for me to keep up with her 17 different personalities/back stories.
From my knowledge, his last known "appearance" was in that one NSFW audio she did as Riifu where people were saying she was getting railed. I never knew when that audio was originally posted, so I haven't gotten the chance to play internet detective and put a timeline together.

She did a video of her being tied up and spanked. People freaked out over it, she apologised and promised he'd be in no future videos.

She has talked about not knowing it would cause an upset in QA videos / livestreams of her other personas.

Back
Top Bottom