EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion VAllure Thread

She put out a question as to whether or not she should paywall her Fansly streams (the live shows not the VODs) and the responses are actively telling her to set all her streams sub only. Even for Twitter, that's completely boneheaded.
For anyone that doesn't know, many countries around the world will not allow card payments to Fansly (because it's an adult content site) so making your streams sub only cuts off a not-insignificant portion of your community from viewing your adult content. And because VAllure's whole shtick is adult content that seems like a bad move.

To the people saying "well it'll filter out bad chatters" - in order to chat on Fansly you need to make an account, which requires you to verify an email and link a payment processor, naturally filtering out a lot of bad faith actors. And even if some of them do slip through you can just set the chat to sub or tip only.
And to the absolute mongs saying "b-b-but muh pirates" - I was always going to sub to her lol, and even if I wasn't the stuff is going to get leaked one way or the other. That's just the law of the jungle.

Paywalling streams isn't inherently bad, special bonus streams for subs/higher tiers is standard procedure in the camming industry. But for your regularly scheduled streams, especially the debut, it's completely arse-about-face.

tl;dr If there's any snitches lurking ITT, don't let Immy believe speds on Twitter and tell her to keep her streams open.

Last edited:
Yeah it's basically her fans trying to have her to themselves. Making up excuses to justify the reasons.
I don't think its even that malicious. I said this before VAllure debuted but the majority of people who were excited for it had minimal experience with lewdtubers, cam sites or even the adult content industry as an abstract.
I'd wager dollars to donuts that most people replying to her have the best intentions in mind, but are just, frankly, stupid and dont know what they're on about.

Yeah it's basically her fans trying to have her to themselves. Making up excuses to justify the reasons.
I mean, I wanna have her to myself too, if you know what I mean :SALAMI:

But I'm a gentleman and not even monogamous anyway, so of course I'd share with the homies (and something tells me she wouldn't even be that against it in the long run lmao)

I don't think its even that malicious. I said this before VAllure debuted but the majority of people who were excited for it had minimal experience with lewdtubers, cam sites or even the adult content industry as an abstract.
I'd wager dollars to donuts that most people replying to her have the best intentions in mind, but are just, frankly, stupid and dont know what they're on about.
Ah, so basically pure Christian boys from Minecraft taking a dip into the shadows? Well, they'll learn. We all did eventually.

Immy also mentioned that she felt bad about people that have already subbed to her fansly so what she might plan to do is make her first fansly stream free for all since it’s the debut for it then do one shortly after roughly next week and make that one sub only, so her subs can get their exclusive stream

Immy also mentioned that she felt bad about people that have already subbed to her fansly so what she might plan to do is make her first fansly stream free for all since it’s the debut for it then do one shortly after roughly next week and make that one sub only, so her subs can get their exclusive stream
We don't deserve this ball of perfection

I agree with Dick. If a normal or regular streamer has spicy content behind a paywall, it's totally understandable, it helps filter out bad actors, teens, and annoying ESL viewers gooners (no offense fellow coomers). But if Vallure's reason was to provide niche lewd content without reservations, then it's a different situation to put more stuff behind paywall.
the reason I'm here "ahoying" is because i can't use all the services without 3-6 steps or risk my cards.

mercy just said management told her to only stream on fansly once a month and told her not to focus on fansly and she said she might not even stream on there anymore and even told her fans to unsubscribed from her fansly. and i could only assume the other girls are told the same stuff. so rip that

mercy just said management told her to only stream on fansly once a month and told her not to focus on fansly and she said she might not even stream on there anymore and even told her fans to unsubscribed from her fansly. and i could only assume the other girls are told the same stuff. so rip that
What's the fucking point of this freaking group anymore? DTL marketing and hyping this up as the "first EN AVtuber corpo" was the biggest mistake she ever made if even her management team can't even fucking commit. I apologize if I sound heated, but man this all just felt like a waste of time.

Must've started off as a bright idea but once presented with the challenges of managing such a group especially with the legalities and monetization they suddenly hit the brakes and said "Fuck we can't actually do this" instead of trying to find solutions to the problems at hand. Was it inexperience? Indecisiveness? I dunno...

Back
Top Bottom