EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion VAllure Thread

So, on some level, everyone kind of failed here.
I'll hold the L and say I overreacted. Though I'll die on the hill of "fuck corpo vtubing" for even allowing this kind of miscommunication to happen.
That said, my butt is still mad and needs some ointment to soothe it, so I'm holding out hope that Immy's debut on Friday is a banger. Also pour one out for all the Mercy Fansly subs who just lost out on their content (I think it was only a $10 sub but still). Shame her coomer was only updated once too.

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant something that hasn't already been proved wrong and deleted.

If I remember right, she said a lot of stuff with the stream she had planned went wrong, and she wasn't feeling great, so she was just out of fucks to give.
First, nice mobile goal posts there. Secondly, and here's the big question for you, where was this proven wrong. we provided you with the proof you asked, now provide us with the proof we ask.

Gast Station Stronny stream, the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding in what management said and the girls are allowed to stream on Fansly basically as much as they want.
Translation: "Oh shit, something that anyone with any amount of foresight could have seen coming happened, time to fucking backpedal and do damage control."

The way I'm understanding the timeline of events now is this:

1. Stronny has a meeting with the girls. The "Don't let Fansly become a priority" sentiment is expressed in the meeting.
2. Some dumbass out of whatever group of managers Stronny has hired interprets this as a policy update.
3. Said dumbass approaches Mercy (and not Shibi for some reason) and tells her to limit the Fansly streams to once per month
4. Mercy, instead of asking Stronny for clarification, takes this at face value and just shuts down her Fansly altogether.
>PeopleArePissed.mp4
5. Stronny tries to damage control on her alt when she herself didn't understand wtf was going on, leading people to be mad at HER because she's the owner.

So, on some level, everyone kind of failed here.
However, if this is the truth it just makes her go from conceited and jealous to just incompetent. After four, Stronny should have reached out to mercy, clarified with her, asked her to restore her fansly, then have a serious talk with that manager.

However, if this is the truth it just makes her go from conceited and jealous to just incompetent. After four, Stronny should have reached out to mercy, clarified with her, asked her to restore her fansly, then have a serious talk with that manager.
I agree with you too an extent. Hindsight is 20/20, and being a Reefling has taught me that this woman does not sleep, which isn't really conducive for situations like these.

I would also probably fumble if people started yelling at me about something I said in passing during a private meeting, while running off less than four hours of sleep.

I agree with you too an extent. Hindsight is 20/20, and being a Reefling has taught me that this woman does not sleep, which isn't really conducive for situations like these.

I would also probably fumble if people started yelling at me about something I said in passing during a private meeting, while running off less than four hours of sleep.
If that's how she operates she shouldn't be running an agency. Bottom lime is someone like her should no better by now, this fuck up is squarely on her.
Having a meeting to tell the girls to limit fansly and not make it a priority was both uncalled for and unnecessary since only 2 of the girls even used it and both did so sparingly and without it affecting their other content. Because of Stronny Mercy has completely stopped her fansly and it's unclear if the other girls will do the same.

Stronny is gonna run this agency into the ground at this rate.

If that's how she operates she shouldn't be running an agency. Bottom lime is someone like her should no better by now, this fuck up is squarely on her.
Having a meeting to tell the girls to limit fansly and not make it a priority was both uncalled for and unnecessary since only 2 of the girls even used it and both did so sparingly and without it affecting their other content. Because of Stronny Mercy has completely stopped her fansly and it's unclear if the other girls will do the same.

Stronny is gonna run this agency into the ground at this rate.
Whole agency slowly going to shit before they even got a gen 2 yet. Nevermind a potential gen 3. Immy really is carrying this company on her back.

Man, I'm really glad miscommunications at my job aren't public record. The speed at which people go from witnessing a mistake to full on doomspeaking the end of all and accusing people of being shit at their jobs is kind of breathtaking. I'm not saying it wasn't a totally unforced error, but maybe we could pump the breaks a little.

Man, I'm really glad miscommunications at my job aren't public record. The speed at which people go from witnessing a mistake to full on doomspeaking the end of all and accusing people of being shit at their jobs is kind of breathtaking. I'm not saying it wasn't a totally unforced error, but maybe we could pump the breaks a little.
Good idea. Let's talk about who would give the best head. My vote is on Icey.

Maybe if it was a one off we'd be more forgiving but the mistakes and fumbles just keep piling

Back
Top Bottom