EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion VAllure Thread

I think what makes Immy so good is that she's pretty casual about her job. She's having fun, loves her fans, and is very entertaining. Not say the others don't love their fans or having fun. It's just that it's more obvious with Immy.

Does this make sense?

I think what makes Immy so good is that she's pretty casual about her job. She's having fun, loves her fans, and is very entertaining. Not say the others don't love their fans or having fun. It's just that it's more obvious with Immy.

Does this make sense?
and she's not causing almost any drama that distracts from enjoying her content and interactions

Does this make sense?
her twitter game is VERY strong too, which i'm sure contributes to her numbers. others don't seem to weigh in on that too much.

Shibi been getting better. I don't see much from the others. Icey is... Strange.
Icey is a strange one because you'd think she be just as good as Immy when you watch her streams (especially her DJ streams where she's drunk and horny), but then you go on her Twitter and it's her either retweeting bizarre stuff, being parasocial to her fans, or having a mental breakdown. She's more tone down now, but at the beginning...oof.

Icey's getting fucked by time-zones more than anything else tbh. She has a good timeslot for the British and basically no one else.

I actually think she'd benefit a lot from a second and third generation. If she was a link in the raid train and not the start of it, she'd probably start performing better.

Back
Top Bottom