EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion VAllure Thread

Love Stronny but I can never tell what her next move is gonna be on Twitter

I assume she has a do's and don'ts about what to post on the nsfw acc's and ofc if the girls are comfortable posting it. But posting something arguably puwupstr levels of nudity for free and honestly the most(?) We've seen of her body. Even with the frosted glass filter

That's quite the example to lead by

Love Stronny but I can never tell what her next move is gonna be on Twitter

I assume she has a do's and don'ts about what to post on the nsfw acc's and ofc if the girls are comfortable posting it. But posting something arguably puwupstr levels of nudity for free and honestly the most(?) We've seen of her body. Even with the frosted glass filter

That's quite the example to lead by
Its honestly better than anything she's ever posted when she used to do fansly, which is odd since she pretty much stated she wanted the girls to more or less stay away from irl stuff and that's a big reason she herself stopped fansly

Last edited:
Did Mercy stop doing it for good or is she just on a hiatus?
Uncertain. Iirc, she said she was going to stop fansly streams altogether and proceeded to delete the vods. Around the same time Stronny also put out a post regarding fansly streams. Then folks got mad at Stronny because they assumed she made Mercy quit fansly streams, then they both deleted said posts. So I don't know. I recall from one of Shibi's streams that Stonny didn't want to be their "pimp". However, I think she just didn't think about fansly in their contracts, which is odd considering she was on there for quite a while. Also there are agencies out there that make use of fansly.

Last edited:
Did Mercy stop doing it for good or is she just on a hiatus?
Her post made it seem like it would be for good since she says she was told to slow down and not stream there as much and that a reduced schedule wouldn't be good for the type of streams she wanted to do. But with how she nuked here page afterwards it seems like shes done with it entirely. Immy is more of a hiatus, it seems like she wants to continue to stream there but its been quite awhile since her debut and still no word really on when another would be

I know this is all late but if DTL promotes and links vallure on her twitter that means she knows we know she’s one of the va’s aka stronny cutttles and that persona uses that Scottish accent if I’m not mistaken the same accent that EXOE I belive also has which she denied or ignored to be when people asked if her and dtl were connected but by using that same accent in vallure she directly links her to exoe so what’s there to hide there’s obviously no more denying right or am I missing something

I know this is all late but if DTL promotes and links vallure on her twitter that means she knows we know she’s one of the va’s aka stronny cutttles and that persona uses that Scottish accent if I’m not mistaken the same accent that EXOE I belive also has which she denied or ignored to be when people asked if her and dtl were connected but by using that same accent in vallure she directly links her to exoe so what’s there to hide there’s obviously no more denying right or am I missing something
i had posted a small breakdown in the general discussion channel here: https://simpcity.su/threads/general-vtuber-discussions.206930/post-6131958

and a bit more about like different screen names and stuff here: https://simpcity.su/threads/vallure-thread.238242/post-4272525

her hiding and denying her PLs has been pointless and ridiculous from the start, like a week into DTL starting people figured out she was Soe asmr but shes tried to deny it ever since. Even now she tries to hide that she both DTL and Stronny, its like shes got multiple personality disorder or something

Because she was supposed to do one ages ago but put it on hold and its still not fully clear when she'll do her next one
yea she put it on hold because her YouTube channel got deleted and she was depressed that her vtuber career was over. and in her last stream she confirmed she doing one this week.

yea she put it on hold because her YouTube channel got deleted and she was depressed that her vtuber career was over. and in her last stream she confirmed she doing one this week.
Also I heard her mention before that it is really hot and she would be burning up the whole time the fansly stream was going on, I believe that when it starts to get close to winter we might expect to see more fansly streams from some of the girls and for the few lucky fellas maybe a debut fansly stream from icey

Also I heard her mention before that it is really hot and she would be burning up the whole time the fansly stream was going on, I believe that when it starts to get close to winter we might expect to see more fansly streams from some of the girls and for the few lucky fellas maybe a debut fansly stream from icey
Icey is still trying to figure out a bunch of shit with fansly and considering the state shes in with her fans I doubt we'd see one and Stronny and Azura still show no signs of even verifying. Immy and shibi are our last hopes for decent content

i had posted a small breakdown in the general discussion channel here: https://simpcity.su/threads/general-vtuber-discussions.206930/post-6131958

and a bit more about like different screen names and stuff here: https://simpcity.su/threads/vallure-thread.238242/post-4272525
Hahah lol I read it yeah I mean I found out about the exoe account and when I heard certain words they both said it was the same same with the hands they look similar so when I found out about more accounts I was shocked on why there was any point in hiding it she connected all of them it’s probably to late to just come out and say it was all her so she probably thinks it better of to not speak of it or let the difrent accounts interact which I sorta get

Hahah lol I read it yeah I mean I found out about the exoe account and when I heard certain words they both said it was the same same with the hands they look similar so when I found out about more accounts I was shocked on why there was any point in hiding it she connected all of them it’s probably to late to just come out and say it was all her so she probably thinks it better of to not speak of it or let the difrent accounts interact which I sorta get
If youve seen her old asmr, dtl physical asmrs, and stronnys hand/ feet streams, theyre a one to one with certain accent markers and physical traits.

Back
Top Bottom