EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion VAllure Thread

what was the PL of Immy and Stronny? i lost the links.
Immy - Lividy
Stronny - DudeTL, Pwupster, Exoe, Soe

Lividy is on 'hiatus' of sorts, but this is because Immy is public about the PL and just plays a new character now, the content is still there if you go look for it

i believe DudeTL is still active, mostly focused on audio content with the occasional "IRL video" which is usually just ear licking with her ass facing the camera
Pwupster is on hiatus, this was a faceless IRL content account, some roleplays and ASMR stuff, regular picture sets
Exoe is the account she used for more like talking about the business stuff or something (Exoe posted several times about starting an agency and details about the process) but i only know of the twitter account and it is currently in protected mode
Soe is an OLD account that i dont think exists anymore? you can still probably find stuff from it but i believe thats been abandoned as a name
Exoe and Soe both had IRL ASMR content as one point with face revealed

edit for additional info:
Lividy can be found with screen names of Lividy (Youtube, patreon), LividyBlue (Twitch, tiktok), and LivideezNuts (twitter)
DudeTL is short for DudeThatsLewd, but can also be found as DudeTL (patreon), DudeTLewd (twitter, PH, twitter), DudeThatsWholesome (Youtube), DudesCrusade (Twitter)
Pwupster is just Pwupster for all account IIRC, was like fansly and twitter maybe a couple others
Exoe can be found as ExoeLUL (twitter) and searched for as ExoeASMR
Soe can be searched for as SoeASMR

Last edited:
Ok made the threads again:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone already made one for Immy:
I uploaded everything I had + Twitter audio.

Honestly the only thing I throw 5 dollars a month for is if any of them do BJ audio. Because if they are supposedly sticking it in their ass or vagina it usually just sounds like they are playing with Jello. Mercy, immy, stronny and shibi BJ asmr was great. I have not listened to icey yet and if anyone listened to her BJ audio tell me how good it was? I dont want to be an ass but I think the weakest link member is Azura because she is basically a league streamer. And when I listened to her BJ audio it was just her talking the entire time with no sucking or slurping noises that a BJ ASMR requires, she might as well just renamed it as JOI ASMR to be perfectly accurate.

Shibi made herself a Fansly Account https://fansly.com/ShibiCottonbum/posts
So has Mercy
Technically they all had Fansly accounts its just Shibi and Mercy have verified theirs and are ready to post content/stream

vvvv Keep tabs on all their accounts for future verifications vvv
You piqued my interest so I did a quick search of Fansly's user endpoint and lo and behold all the members have Fansly accounts. Unverified and likely just made as placeholders but hey, better than nothing! (I cant remember if we talked about this before the wipe lol)
Azura | Stronny | Mercy | Immy | Icey | Shibi

Edit: Shibi plans to stream on Fridays at night EST. Why do they all gotta stream on Fridays at night EST :PepeWhy:

So Icey just removed her dada tier off YouTube and everyone on the VAllure thread are assuming that Stronny has told Icey to tone down the GFE because it's been getting in the way of her work and mental health. Dunno if this is true. We'll see when she comes back.

Icey’s Fansly is officially activated! https://fans.ly/IceySnowpaws
Icey's isn't verified, she's just added a pfp and a banner. You can tell if a Fansly account is verified because it has a tick next to the name e.g -

Also you shouldn't really be posting updates to the status of Fansly accounts in non-Request content threads without providing any actual content - it's against the rules of the site. Ping the OP to add the link or post it in the discussion thread.

Update - Icey is verified now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom