EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion VAllure Thread

well she separated her fanbase for starters. dadas and snowbearies, the prior being the devoted, hardcore, icey-only-and-noone-else folk (remember sasuke incident) and snowbearies being the remaining more "normie" watchers i guess you can call them. she almost exclusively interacted with dadas on twitter, and i assume maros as well. then she did the only thing she shouldn't have, she picked a favorite.
now i don't know what happened between her and the guy she picked but that shit didn't last long and she got burnt for it good. this didn't sit well with some of other dadas, it even spawned a schizo that posted her PL fansly content (the ones in this forum in her thread) in you-know-where for weeks and still continues to schizopost to this day, daily.
she recovered from that fairly quick, everything seemed fine and dandy until she did the same thing again, and it ended up biting her in the ass, AGAIN. this must've been pretty hard on her this time because it started her downward spiral, stopping all the DDLG stuff, stop calling her regulars dadas, started retweeting lesbian and dom mommy stuff, cancelling streams left and right and basically become the icey you see today, a husk of her mere 1 or 2 month old self.

this could've all been avoided so easily, but alas. i seriously doubt she'll be in the corpo once her contract is up. kinda sad.
I honestly can't say I'm surprised by any of this happening I mean the signs that Icey (and some of the dadas) had a few screws loose was there from beginning.

Shame that this all went down because she was (and kinda still) my favorite out of all the girls.

well she separated her fanbase for starters. dadas and snowbearies, the prior being the devoted, hardcore, icey-only-and-noone-else folk (remember sasuke incident) and snowbearies being the remaining more "normie" watchers i guess you can call them. she almost exclusively interacted with dadas on twitter, and i assume maros as well. then she did the only thing she shouldn't have, she picked a favorite.
now i don't know what happened between her and the guy she picked but that shit didn't last long and she got burnt for it good. this didn't sit well with some of other dadas, it even spawned a schizo that posted her PL fansly content (the ones in this forum in her thread) in you-know-where for weeks and still continues to schizopost to this day, daily.
she recovered from that fairly quick, everything seemed fine and dandy until she did the same thing again, and it ended up biting her in the ass, AGAIN. this must've been pretty hard on her this time because it started her downward spiral, stopping all the DDLG stuff, stop calling her regulars dadas, started retweeting lesbian and dom mommy stuff, cancelling streams left and right and basically become the icey you see today, a husk of her mere 1 or 2 month old self.

this could've all been avoided so easily, but alas. i seriously doubt she'll be in the corpo once her contract is up. kinda sad.
she picked a favorite viewer from her community?

Wich of the Vallure girls do you guys think is the most sub and who would be the most Top IRL?
From top to sub:
  1. Shibi
  2. Immy
  3. Stronny
  4. Icey
  5. Azura
  6. Mercy
Azura talks a strong game, but I think if it comes down to it irl she'd be sub.

I really dont see the appeal of immy either
I think it may partly be because she's strangely accepting of others to quite the degree. Icey's appeal, I don't quite get though, but hey people like who they like.

I really dont see the appeal of immy either
Same here which is weird since I enjoyed her content before she joined Vallure. Idk but she and the other girls (excluding Icey) don't really turn me on.

I mean Mercy could be pretty good if she actually did lewd content a bit more and also played into her yandere persona while doing so.

Same here which is weird since I enjoyed her content before she joined Vallure. Idk but she and the other girls (excluding Icey) don't really turn me on.

I mean Mercy could be pretty good if she actually did lewd content a bit more and also played into her yandere persona while doing so.
ngl being into Icey explains why your not into the other girls

wait what was immy's pl? didn't know she did content before vallure

good name.

Is there a TLDR for the Icey stuff? She seems very sweet to me and I feel like she's getting shafted by her shitty timezone and debilitating mental illness :(

Back
Top Bottom