EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion VAllure Thread

I know this is all late but if DTL promotes and links vallure on her twitter that means she knows we know she’s one of the va’s aka stronny cutttles and that persona uses that Scottish accent if I’m not mistaken the same accent that EXOE I belive also has which she denied or ignored to be when people asked if her and dtl were connected but by using that same accent in vallure she directly links her to exoe so what’s there to hide there’s obviously no more denying right or am I missing something
No one really knows WHY she wants the "characters" to be unrelated to each one, we can just speculate, pwupster(her fansly) and DudethatsLewd(her Patreon) have linked and mentioned each other quite a few times (reminder that she stopped fansly), and DudethatsWholesome is how she rebranded after YouTube banned her NSFW channel, so they are kinda in the same circle.
She could be doing it so one channel has her Scottish accent and the other one doesn't. She could be trying to not be tied down to a personality (which is one of the reasons Varyana changed her channel and model so many time IIRC). She could even actually be crazy, all we know is that she doesn't like it

No one really knows WHY she wants the "characters" to be unrelated to each one, we can just speculate, pwupster(her fansly) and DudethatsLewd(her Patreon) have linked and mentioned each other quite a few times (reminder that she stopped fansly), and DudethatsWholesome is how she rebranded after YouTube banned her NSFW channel, so they are kinda in the same circle.
She could be doing it so one channel has her Scottish accent and the other one doesn't. She could be trying to not be tied down to a personality (which is one of the reasons Varyana changed her channel and model so many time IIRC). She could even actually be crazy, all we know is that she doesn't like it
duh, more personas, more money, is really that simple.

duh, more personas, more money, is really that simple.
it really just seems like a case of diversifying her income and maybe perhaps not intermingling the coomers with the non-coomers. It seems like a solid idea. I honestly don't know what big deal is with people trying to put 2 and 2 together and tying her to all these accounts. Shes hustling.

She also had a brief PL as the vtuber Riifu Evergreen.
You'd think if keeping them all separate was so important to her she'd try to do a decent job of hiding it other than lying through her teeth and banning anyone that mentions any of them

You'd think if keeping them all separate was so important to her she'd try to do a decent job of hiding it other than lying through her teeth and banning anyone that mentions any of them
brother, you sound like she personally wronged you in some way. Keeping things separate =/= keeping things secret.
Annoying the streamer with topics they don't want discussed in chat, doesn't take a genius to figure out why they get banned
Whats the end goal here

Haha I did remember seeing people saying that they got banned for mentioning I think all these personas and accounts is for money and if she only had dtl or DTwholesome and she wanted to also try out vtubing she would have to use on of those two account and if the fan base dosnt like it she’d lose money and followers so creating a new account spree from the others she could peruse that interest without conflicting with the nsfw account if that made sense there’s little point to her outright saying they are all connected since they will always be separate content (holy yap)

I'm still on the idea that she isn't that bright and makes bad decisions.It feels as if she has done something wrong with hiding herself and is to far into it to admit she is all of the brands she denies.

If by any chance she reads this, no one really cares, we know, and it's not a big deal

her hiding and denying her PLs has been pointless and ridiculous from the start, like a week into DTL starting people figured out she was Soe asmr but shes tried to deny it ever since. Even now she tries to hide that she both DTL and Stronny, its like shes got multiple personality disorder or something
She doesn't really hide that she's DTL/W and Stronny. She's retweeted many Vallure tweets on DTW and DTL those twitters are full of Vallure posts, she was also using DTL/W to advertise the agency before it launched, announced the auditions on there etc, She even did a stream on the DTW youtube channel that's still up like a year ago announcing and telling us about Vallure. She even used her Exoe stream account on twitch to do some live streams before the launch of Vallure to go over her plans and give us a timeline of when things were going to happen etc tho I think that's deleted now. Her DudeThatsLewd linktree has links to Vallure on it also.

She doesn't really hide that she's DTL/W and Stronny. She's retweeted many Vallure tweets on DTW and DTL those twitters are full of Vallure posts, she was also using DTL/W to advertise the agency before it launched, announced the auditions on there etc, She even did a stream on the DTW youtube channel that's still up like a year ago announcing and telling us about Vallure. She even used her Exoe stream account on twitch to do some live streams before the launch of Vallure to go over her plans and give us a timeline of when things were going to happen etc tho I think that's deleted now. Her DudeThatsLewd linktree has links to Vallure on it also.
Pretty sure her mods will delete messages that mention it, but yeah, she doesn't really hide it personally. Basically an open "secret". Pretty normal with vtubers tbh. They don't really hide it, but it's taboo to mention it openly. She won't talk about it on stream and expects her viewers to not mention it, but it's like a "iykyk" kinda situation where there are a lot of clues in plain sight she doesn't really hide. Anonymity for a lot of vtubers is more about the immersion than trying to hide something. Any denying she does is probably more about keeping her public personas separate for immersion and simplicity than trying to hide her past

There were a bunch of reasons why she wanted Exoe memory-holed, mainly that she thought the content she made was kind of ass and she didn't want it out there, also she showed her face in those videos and she had a complex about not being attractive. The Pwupster/DTL stuff was kayfabed away while she was Riifu because the company asked her to, then when she left, the people that would become /vag/ on vt asked her to keep kayfabe up because that's just what you do as a Vtuber. It's always been an open secret who she is and where, when she left EIEN we were getting updates on what was going on, from the eXoe account. All this shit was public knowledge, it just meant you had to actually watch streams to learn it.

this makes no sense, why not just do infinite personas then? upkeeping an entire character takes hours of the day
Because all that she can capitalize already is, capitalize? Body (without saying a word, just moaning), body w/voice and voice only. "Why not just keep a infinite number of personas?" is such a stupid question brother, like 3 of them is not already a lot.

Back
Top Bottom