EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion VAllure Thread

Is there a TLDR for the Icey stuff? She seems very sweet to me and I feel like she's getting shafted by her shitty timezone and debilitating mental illness :(
I mean you just answered your own question, but here goes nothing.

TL;DR:
>Icey is a menhera with a bad streaming time slot
>Less popular as a result
>Develops cult following of parasocial to offset the fewer subscribers
>Is forced to dismantle cult following because she is a menhera
>Now she's all over the place & can't decide on a dynamic with her fanbase.

The overall sentiment (at least in here) seems to be that Icey has wasted potential more than any actual hate towards her.

The overall sentiment (at least in here) seems to be that Icey has wasted potential more than any actual hate towards her.
I was getting whiplash going through her twitter tbh she was posting ddlg audios and then retweeting yuri and then I go in her streams and she's DJing. She seems really fun but yeah I feel like she has no idea what she's doing unfortunately.

She was making 'bets' with the members who joined her game, those who lost the game were forbidden from jerkin it anywhere from 2 days to a week. One guy go like 48 days to I think. She also read marros at the end and promised a few things for her twitter alt
48 days? that guy lost every match it feels like, i wonder if stronny used any toy while playing since she kinda said she was gonna do it

Back
Top Bottom