EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

I thought it was 30 exactly since I recall her mentioning celebrating a "milestone birthday" this year, still the same ballpark though.

But for the reason as to why she's going to be winding down on Members ASMR, at least in the current fashion, it seems pretty plain that it may be some kind of company-wide blanket ban on certain ASMR content, likely relating to the demonitization of Alias, since in the stream she mentioned that it "wasn't by her choice". She aso points out later on that nothing's set in stone yet, which gives me the impression that it's a pretty fresh policy. Alias does still have her Patreon, but that's just so she can have a degree of cash flow at any capacity. Mono says outright that she may not be allowed to do ear kissing/licking in the future, so I wonder if that's the specific condition.

As for what she plans on doing for the future, I definitely think she still wants to continue doing these streams, just maybe under her PL persona since in the stream she mentioned 'putting on a disguise' when meeting us again in the future. She wouldn't have invested into a private stream server if she were planning on stopping them for good I feel. The only thing that's confusing me is when she says that she will be kissing us again in the future, just maybe not with that microphone. Outside of just flat out upgrading to a new mic (her 3DIO is still working perfectly fine), I'm not really sure what that could be implying.
Who is her PL by the way? I'm not really familiar with any of the V4M girls, or their PLs, but I'd like to know especially for Mono, Alias, Yae, and Mari

Either she's implying she's going the canan/Rica route and do live action ASMR or... she's going the Riro Ron route and plans to meet her fans in person for some "private asmr".

...or it could just be her getting a new mic. Heh heh...

I never would have thought a VTuber would go and meet her "fans" for some "private ASMR". That's... surprising to me

The only thing that's confusing me is when she says that she will be kissing us again in the future, just maybe not with that microphone. Outside of just flat out upgrading to a new mic (her 3DIO is still working perfectly fine), I'm not really sure what that could be implying.
It's just simple: she usually kisses viewers at the end of her streams, with her usual mic. She just won't be able to do it with her ASMR mic anymore.

I think the mono stuff is a lot worst than what people thought.

It sounds like a company decision for them to possibly cut back on the lewd members stuff :<

Edit: My thread wasn't updated yeah I agree with rdbuster

Who is her PL by the way? I'm not really familiar with any of the V4M girls, or their PLs, but I'd like to know especially for Mono, Alias, Yae, and Mari
Mono's PL is PickyChannel
https://x.com/pickychannel

Alias has had a couple past lives: HaewonTheWitch and HaewonTheHeartstring who actually has an old thread here with links to some of her spicy cosplay pics as well as a single BJ roleplay audio post on twitter

Not sure about Yae and Mari

Mono's PL is PickyChannel
https://x.com/pickychannel

Alias has had a couple past lives: HaewonTheWitch and HaewonTheHeartstring who actually has an old thread here with links to some of her spicy cosplay pics as well as a single BJ roleplay audio post on twitter

Not sure about Yae and Mari

Mariya is similar to Mecia05 in that she debuted a corpo with her IP. So basically kou Mariya's pl is...well kou Mariya.

Mariya is similar to Mecia05 in that she debuted a corpo with her IP. So basically kou Mariya's pl is...well kou Mariya.
While true, the big difference here is that Meica, previously was Hina Misora in Wactor (now 910 Inc.) and while then becoming/reincarnating as Meica. You could literally call her a survivor from all of this, as she was also pretty much hard doxxed by the very same Wactor, and yeah, if you've seen it when it happened, it was pretty fucking horrible.
Later on she then got approached with the idea for iDOL-ES, but given the whole buyout with Brave and the massive structural issues within the company prior said event, she did come back as an indie, as she was also one of the many few that decided to quit the company after the merger with Brave, much like Rin, but in a way is like going back to how she was... and always has been ever since becoming the little plant girl.
You could even say nothing has really changed for her, that and her having really bad luck in applying/being inside a corpo, you would think that surviving one of the worst cases of a black company in Wactor in Vtuber history would be a wake-up call for her (as in thinking twice before joining iDOL), but apparently it wasn't. This isn't to diss or send shade or shit to iDOL itself, the girls and the people are great and more power within Brave Group., but Meica could've done a bit more research and weighing her options beforhand, then again, a complete spanish-speaking branch from a known corpo, is still very rare to see these days, I really hope Holo-ES becomes a thing eventually or something.

I thought it was 30 exactly since I recall her mentioning celebrating a "milestone birthday" this year, still the same ballpark though.

But for the reason as to why she's going to be winding down on Members ASMR, at least in the current fashion, it seems pretty plain that it may be some kind of company-wide blanket ban on certain ASMR content, likely relating to the demonitization of Alias, since in the stream she mentioned that it "wasn't by her choice". She aso points out later on that nothing's set in stone yet, which gives me the impression that it's a pretty fresh policy. Alias does still have her Patreon, but that's just so she can have a degree of cash flow at any capacity. Mono says outright that she may not be allowed to do ear kissing/licking in the future, so I wonder if that's the specific condition.

As for what she plans on doing for the future, I definitely think she still wants to continue doing these streams, just maybe under her PL persona since in the stream she mentioned 'putting on a disguise' when meeting us again in the future. She wouldn't have invested into a private stream server if she were planning on stopping them for good I feel. The only thing that's confusing me is when she says that she will be kissing us again in the future, just maybe not with that microphone. Outside of just flat out upgrading to a new mic (her 3DIO is still working perfectly fine), I'm not really sure what that could be implying.
I think it's worth mentioning that Mono never did anything even remotely similar to her ASMR streams in her PL. Her content was borderline family friendly (most of the time). She could change that, of course, but I'm willing to bet we'll see a new persona instead of her returning.

I think it's worth mentioning that Mono never did anything even remotely similar to her ASMR streams in her PL. Her content was borderline family friendly (most of the time). She could change that, of course, but I'm willing to bet we'll see a new persona instead of her returning.
Which makes me wonder: the heck made her so horny all of a sudden? I know this isn't new with Vtubers where their PL is clean and then they let loose on their corpo persona, but I am curious on what caused this development

Which makes me wonder: the heck made her so horny all of a sudden? I know this isn't new with Vtubers where their PL is clean and then they let loose on their corpo persona, but I am curious on what caused this development
Money, lots of girls choose sex route for easy money.

maybe she had more sex from her partner in her Pl or maybe she got into the stage where she wants to be pregnant and is horny all day long

maybe money but i doubt

Wait wait wait. I'm lost. Who wants to get pregante? Who wants to be mommy? Who need some seed in her???

I think it was now 6-7.
i know of 6 accounts, 2 of which dont exist any more afaik

Soe - this was an old account, possibly her first, i believe she tried to scrub it since i havent seen the real pages for this account, but it did exist at one point, searching for 'SoeASMR' will typically get better results so maybe that was the account name?
Exoe - i believe this one is 'ExoeLUL' in most places. seems like this might also be partially scrubbed? at the very least unused and privated on every platform i could find
DTL (DudeThatsLewd) - also known as DudeThatsWholesome or other similar names on various websites, but basically the same
Pwupster - you
could make a case for this being the same thing as DTL since im fairly certain the two accounts used to link to each other, but they were always split in what their content was so pretty much different things
Riifu - Agency vtuber account that she used to run. i didnt know about it at the time so i cant give you any info here, but pretty well known that it was her
Stronny - The current vtuber account

how do we know all this?
Soe and Exoe showed face, so pretty easy connection there. Exoe also posted old Soe videos at one point, so all good so far. its also worth a note that these two accounts were scottish, and were started earlier, so that gives credence to her actually being scottish and not some weird fake thing like some people have said.
DTL and Pwupster used to link to each other and all sorts of stuff, basically theres no shortage of proof that these two accounts are linked.
we got the link between the two pairs a while back before VAllure started. Exoe would talk on twitter about starting her own vtuber agency, and would give details such as "we are starting with 6 girls, hiring 5 new talents" sort of things. like it was enough details that when VAllure was announced it was fairly obvious. when VAllure's website first came online, their staff page listed DTL as an investor/owner or something. DTL now even links to VAllure all the fucking time.
Stronny is known to be the 'mummy' of VAllure. not in a "mommy? sorry." way, but like the literal owner. members have commented on how she works all the time, made jokes about her running the VAllure accounts, etc.
as for the riifu thing, i dont know exacts cus i wasnt there for that, but just go listen and tell me thats not the same damn person. thats not "sounds similar" thats the same fucking person

Not to be overly doomer but Mono thinking about graduating makes sense since it seems she has had like no growth and her content very hit and miss in terms of numbers. I know last members asmr in the prechat she said she didn't think it would fill up because her membership numbers had dropped a lot. I know Mariya has been pretty down about her channel growth/opportunities not being where she would like too.

Probably just really feeling the pressure of if the vtubing thing is working out and if it's time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom