EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion VAllure Thread

It was Stronny who decided to hire her and thought she'd be a good fit lol
To be fair, there have been so many corpos that hire their fair share of mentally ill menheras that I can't really shit on Stronny too much on that. Some menheras are just that good at hiding that some will eventually slip in the cracks. Not to mention Phase Connect is full of them and the fish managed to tame them.

Really all I'm saying is...Stronny should've hired a menhera wrangler.

You know we talk about Immy, Icey, and Stronny a lot, but not so much the other girls aside from maybe Shibi. I guess Mercy and Azura are the least controversial of the bunch of at least the ones with the least problems.

i mean mercy makes some nice quality content honestly, just doesn't have the charm the other 3 do, and azura just kinda didn't stand out at all compared to all of them in comparison so i wasn't as interested in her content

She had so much promise in the beginning and it seemed we were close to greatness when Fansly streams were about to begin. Idk what happened, but it all fell apart so fast.
I haven't been watching Icey (or any of the girls for that matter) for awhile now so I'm outta the loop here?

Last edited:
I haven't been watching Icey (or any of the girls for that matter) for awhile now so I'm outta the loop here?
After having yet another menhera breakdown because...honestly I have no idea, she suddenly shifted her approach that basically alienated her old fans. Now she dropped the GFE angle and went from daddy's little girl to some weird mix of a dommy mommy, lesbian, and conspiracy theorist or whatever. This new persona caused her to go from one of VAllure's best to now their most inferior. All her old fans either moved on or refuges to the other girls.

Of course she still has her fair share of simps that buys her gifts and send her money, but compared to how she was doing at the beginning, it feels so soulless.

Idk what happened, but it all fell apart so fast.
well she separated her fanbase for starters. dadas and snowbearies, the prior being the devoted, hardcore, icey-only-and-noone-else folk (remember sasuke incident) and snowbearies being the remaining more "normie" watchers i guess you can call them. she almost exclusively interacted with dadas on twitter, and i assume maros as well. then she did the only thing she shouldn't have, she picked a favorite.
now i don't know what happened between her and the guy she picked but that shit didn't last long and she got burnt for it good. this didn't sit well with some of other dadas, it even spawned a schizo that posted her PL fansly content (the ones in this forum in her thread) in you-know-where for weeks and still continues to schizopost to this day, daily.
she recovered from that fairly quick, everything seemed fine and dandy until she did the same thing again, and it ended up biting her in the ass, AGAIN. this must've been pretty hard on her this time because it started her downward spiral, stopping all the DDLG stuff, stop calling her regulars dadas, started retweeting lesbian and dom mommy stuff, cancelling streams left and right and basically become the icey you see today, a husk of her mere 1 or 2 month old self.

this could've all been avoided so easily, but alas. i seriously doubt she'll be in the corpo once her contract is up. kinda sad.

Last edited:
on the bright side stronny seems to have at least 1 gen 2 member lined up for next release, if her not so subtle hint in her stream is true

well she separated her fanbase for starters. dadas and snowbearies, the prior being the devoted, hardcore, icey-only-and-noone-else folk (remember sasuke incident) and snowbearies being the remaining more "normie" watchers i guess you can call them. she almost exclusively interacted with dadas on twitter, and i assume maros as well. then she did the only thing she shouldn't have, she picked a favorite.
now i don't know what happened between her and the guy she picked but that shit didn't last long and she got burnt for it good. this didn't sit well with some of other dadas, it even spawned a schizo that posted her PL fansly content (the ones in this forum in her thread) in you-know-where for weeks and still continues to schizopost to this day, daily.
she recovered from that fairly quick, everything seemed fine and dandy until she did the same thing again, and it ended up biting her in the ass, AGAIN. this must've been pretty hard on her this time because it started her downward spiral, stopping all the DDLG stuff, stop calling her regulars dadas, started retweeting lesbian and dom mommy stuff, cancelling streams left and right and basically become the icey you see today, a husk of her mere 1 or 2 month old self.

this could've all been avoided so easily, but alas. i seriously doubt she'll be in the corpo once her contract is up. kinda sad.
This is why you don't become parasocial with your fans and pick a favorite. Not only will picking a favorite results in jealousy among fans, but fans are ironically just as if not even less faithful to commiting to a relationship. You see Vtuber fans go on about how their oshi interacting with males is considered "cringe" or "disloyal", but we all damn well know people who say this are hypocrites. They are just as disloyal when another Vtuber eventually "steals their heart". Sure, there are those rare fans that are loyal to the point of straight up marrying their oshi IRL, but those are so rare.

In conclusion....Icey should've picked me as her favorite. I would've treated her like a queen, but alas.

Last edited:
saw that they're looking to hire more script writers for lewd audios, hopefully they actually start putting out something decent since in terms of lewd content they've been seriously disappointing as a group overall, hell its been almost a month since anyone has even bothered to post any of their patreon stuff on here

Back
Top Bottom