Discussion This is why I personally participate in leaking.

brokensaph

I am Djour Djilios.
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I leak to help precipitate the destruction of Western Civilization one corrupted, desensitized, twisted mind at a time.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

OR
I enjoy giving back to the community and all that happy, happy feel-good stuff......
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

B4b4T33

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I will say though, I have found some content creators that are worth my time and dime thanks to this community. and have subscribed to them.
This helps me weed out the creators that are lazy, scammers or just plain disrespectful to their customers.
I personally have subbed to over 14 creators because of this community. I respect good work ethic and integrity in any business transaction no matter what type. I do not give a hoot how hot a chick is if they are lazy or scam people.

Klingor

Lurker
Oct 9, 2022
I found this forum because of my content that was fully leaked recently. I read this thread (and others) and I honestly get it. But after posting full length videos on the wall, in DMs, posting fresh new content twice a day and replying messages every single day for over 2 years, I feel totally defeated. I don't disrespect and actively tell people how humbling it is for me to have support and attention and means to get new things, show new things. I am dedicated and loved doing it.

I do get it though, I'm just saying that while most might leak as a reaction to unfair treatment, I can honestly say that not all of us are lazy and entitled and I worked my ass off to bring value and have a good word for everyone who interacted with me. But in the end it didn't matter.

⨳ βoogiε ɳigɧʦ ※

PTA's masterpiece
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
consider leaks as free promo, don't think that because your content leaked people aren't gonna sub. Those who were looking for your leaks wouldn't have subbed if there were none in the first place. There are people who don't want to pay no matter what
But if you work hard and post stuff that people like you're always gonna have a huge amount of paying fans and supporters, don't worry about leaks

Klingor

Lurker
Oct 9, 2022
That's what I told myself as well at first and actually carried on like nothing happened for a few days. But came back here and looked at other leaked threads and inevitably compared and can see how very very very few creators have full leaks. I'm not a huge creator, never was, I'm not scalable because I spend so much time with everyone. Just sayin', OP has his reasons for leaking and I think the huge creators you mention care less and carry on.

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
When people leak in these forums they often want the most ammount of content they can get their hands on -- kind of a data hoarding thing. The business model makes it so you want to have *everything* I guess. I've bought stuff and also leaked it. But my reasoning is that I did it because I felt the asking price was too high. With time I've found out that it's a good way to see if a creator's worth my money though. I think independent girls that don't work for agencies will have to find out that the pandemic is over and people returned to their normal lives... so their time and money is now being used in other things as well.

General Kratos

God of War
Mar 11, 2022
Everything leaks eventually and I like hunting down those leaks. Most things are found with a simple Google search. It’s also funny that these girls think they can stop anything. People leak music, movies and tv shows, but these girls think videos & pictures are safe?? Lmao🤣🤣

Internet_Janitor

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
I use leaks to determine whether or not I wanna work with a girl, since my big thing is customs. I’m not gonna pay a sub just to message her, I’ll look up leaks. And if she *says* “I only reply on OF” then I know she’s garbage/agency and pass.

Reactions: Zannor

TheSingleThought

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

I agree that this sucks but I noticed many of them mention this in their bio

It's scam to me only if you don't know beforehand, let's be fair here

If it's mentioned before you sub, can't have a surprised pikachu face and get angry

I'd get the ppvs on the free accounts or wont invest in the girl, but it's not scam or robbery unless it's not mentioned BEFORE

But that's just my opinion

Reactions: Bot3696